Brew recipes bible

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
So guys I'm trying to make a Bible with all the tested recipes that are pipless and at different concentrations and ratios of BA/BB

I'll soon make an excel so that is easier to search and edit.

@Millard can you give me the permission to keep editing this post so I can add recipes in the future?

All the credit goes to: @Spaceman Spiff
And everyone that has helped him (I don't know your names guys, if there are any, in case just let me know and I'll add you the credit list)

Oils: all MCT except when it's written a different carrier oil.

Some Standard Recipes I use with 1.5/20:

Test C 200
Tren A 100
Tren E 200
NPP 100
Test P 100

Recipes I use with 1.5/15-18

EQ 500(18% as a thinning agent)
Mast E 200(15%)
Deca 300 (18%)
Test E 250(not sure BB is even needed )
Primo E150 (18%)

High Concentration:

Test D 500 (24%)
Test U 200(25%)
NPP 150(24%)
Test C 250(25%)
Mast E 300(22%)
Test U 250 Castor (35-50%)
Test U 350mg Castor (50%)

Recipes missing, please post only pipless recipes:
Primo 200
Tren E higher then 200mg (if it's doable)
Test Cyp 300?
NPP 200?

Please don't spam the thread, we can use another thread to debate, let's keep this one clean. You can pm me recipes if you prefer and I'll add it to the main post with credits.

P
Recipes missing, please post only pipless recipes:
Primo 200
Tren E higher then 200mg (if it's doable)
Test Cyp 300?
NPP 200?

Please don't spam the thread, we can use another thread to debate, let's keep this one clean. You can pm me recipes if you prefer and I'll add it to the main post with credits.
There are no recipes won't determine pip. It will be concentration of the particular drug.

Whether 20% BB or 50% BB, it won't matter.
BA stays at 1-2%.

The last variable is concentration of drug

P

There are no recipes won't determine pip. It will be concentration of the particular drug.

Whether 20% BB or 50% BB, it won't matter.
BA stays at 1-2%.

The last variable is concentration of drug
Yes I'm trying to determine from other ppl experience if those can be brewed at higher concentration without PIP and what % of BB is needed to hold them and not crash

I don't even know for example the standard recipe for primo 200mg

I don't think so, you need already 50% BB for test U 350
Yeah figures my other question is how much would that effect the half life or absorption. Considering test U is increased half life only because castor is so thick. So we have to use 50% bb just to get to 350 then that means it's much thinner

Last edited:
It's not that you "need it" it's what it was made with and didn't crash

50% BB could work for 400. I don't know
Can one start with lower BB and add more BB if it crash? Problem is it would skew all the other quantities and so the MG in the end would not be accurate I guess