TRT Clinic prescription, protocols and Cost

Grey Spartan

TRT cost = $200 a month for (1) 10ml 200mg/ml Test C bottle every 8 weeks + blood work + arimidex + access to other non-PEDs for sale

HCG cost = $220 for (1) 10ml 10,000iu bottle

Total 10 week cost = $720

I am prescribed 85mg twice a week for a total of 170mg of Testosterone cypionate a week. I am allowed to pickup my prescription every 8 week so I inject 125mg twice a week for a total of 250mg of Test C a week. I am also prescribed 500iu twice a week of HCG (I take 350iu every other day). At these doses my T levels sit at 1,500 with estrogen at 40.

When I go to take my blood test I take what i'm prescribed for one week and wait 3 day after last injection before the test. I will also take .5mg of arimidex. My blood work will come back with T levels of 1,100 and estrogen of 27.

I use a 21G x 1" needle to draw the Test C and either a 25G x 5/8" or I back fill a 29G x 1/2" needle to pin.

Lets look at a DIY TRT cost..

1 Testosterone cypionate "kit" at 250mg/ml from QSC = $100 [that's (10) 10ml bottles]

We will skip the HCG because most people wont take it with TRT or during a cycle.

We will skip the arimidex because without HCG it isn't needed

Blood work from PrivateMDlabs.com using Quest = $191

Total 10 week cost = $291
Total yearly cost with blood work done every quarter = $864
(with about a years supply of Test C left over)

I was paying $200 a month for 200mg test a week, HCG, 10 .5mg arimidex, needles and blood work every 6 months

Also had access to Deca for $300 for 20 weeks at 100mg per week
Anavar was $1200 for 8 weeks at 25mg per day.

I stopped it about 8 months ago and went back to self prescribed just couldn’t justify the money.

Idky people use TRT clinics, just go to an endo. I pay $533 yearly between 4 1ml vials of test c monthly, bloodwork and office visit every 6 months. Not even using insurance, all self pay
$533 yearly to have a legal script and not have to hassle when I fly is the only reason I have it because i have more ugl test then i know what to do with 600ml+

I pay $533 yearly between 4 1ml vials of test c monthly, bloodwork and office visit every 6 months. Not even using insurance, all self pay
That is an amazing price!! What were your T levels? I tried the regular Doc and he said my levels were to high (325).

You guys go to doctors?
Sad What The GIF by Tennis TV

Idky people use TRT clinics, just go to an endo. I pay $533 yearly between 4 1ml vials of test c monthly, bloodwork and office visit every 6 months. Not even using insurance, all self pay
$533 yearly to have a legal script and not have to hassle when I fly is the only reason I have it because i have more ugl test then i know what to do with 600ml+

For me it’s because my PCP and my Endo wanted bloods pulled every 3 months. That would be fine if I was done blasting but I am not. I will just use UG test until I am done blasting then go to my primary doc and pay $10 for a vial of test.