TRT - Strange lab result

Exhortae

Hi,

I have been on TRT since 4 months.

at + 2 months I did a first analysis at through (felt great)
at +4 months I did a second analysis at peak (feeling anxious)

Same dose and protocole (100 mg / week split every other day)

Can someone help me understand why the results are so different.

At through my testosterone is higher than at peak.

Also my free test is nearly divided by 2 at month 4 (didn't check SHBG as I didn't think it would change with same dose of test - made a mistake trying to save a few bucks).

Oestrogen is high but that seems normal as it is at peak. I am a bit fat.

I cannot make sense really of these results. I started suffering from anxiety a couple week ago. That's why I decided to do the blood work.

1672850427213.png

Thanks

We're they both taken the same time in relation to injection and AI?

I only inject pharma grade testosterone enanthate with castor oil.

I don't use an AI.

First result is the 1 hour before injection

Second result is 36 hours after injection

yes i understan they should be different. But injecting on through should give you a lower T than injecting at peak. And here it’s the 1st injection at through that gives a higher value

Or am i missing something ?

I only inject pharma grade testosterone enanthate with castor oil.

I don't use an AI.

First result is the 1 hour before injection

Second result is 36 hours after injection
The one with more E2.. your body just converted more of your testosterone to estrogen so your test was lower and your estrogen was higher. If you were to take an AI your testosterone would be higher and estrogen would be lower. Looks like on the 36 hour injection it just took 36 hours to convert more of your testosterone to estrogen

The one with more E2.. your body just converted more of your testosterone to estrogen so your test was lower and your estrogen was higher. If you were to take an AI your testosterone would be higher and estrogen would be lower. Looks like on the 36 hour injection it just took 36 hours to convert more of your testosterone to estrogen

This I agree.

Why my oestrogen got higher is what i am not sure to understand.

I got leaner since starting trt 4 months ago.

But Let’s say at peak my oestrogen is higher, would that mean that the peak of testosterone is later than the peak of oestrogen ? To test this hypothesis when would be the best moment (s) to have bloodwork (s)

No one can really answer this without seeing your SHBG on the 4 month test.
The free testosterone could be bound up from high SHBG.
At 2 months you could have been still producing some naturally testosterone also.
If you have never taken anything and go on trt the 6 to 8 weeks bloods are only a guide to see if you are responding. The 4 months is a better estimate of your bloods but you need the SHBG number.
Your E2 has also nearly doubled, this is going to take away sone of your testosterone levels as your testosterone has been turned into E2.

Attachments

• 9F631901-161A-43E5-BD68-E37715DA71EB.png
    9F631901-161A-43E5-BD68-E37715DA71EB.png
    510.7 KB · Views: 16
By month 4 your natural production has shut down so you’re going to have lower levels even at peak because at 2 months you we’re still “doubling up” with natural production and exogenous injections.

I understand now, thank you both.

I guess it's my body's way to say that I need to drop the fat I have.

I prefer not to take an AI and start the calorie deficit diet. I hope to be down 13 lbs in the next 3 months and I will redo my bloodwork.

Probably will lower my dose to 85 mg per week during this period if I still notice some anxiety due to high oestrogen.

I agree with this mostly, I bet the shbg was higher too. At this dose I would probably use some proviron for the a.i. Properties and it lower shbg. This will make a little bit of test go a long way. The blood work numbers here are fine too as far as total test levels. 100mg I score in the low 700's 3 days after injection. I also test 787 from 125mg sustanon 5 days after so it's consistent with my own bloods pretty much. In reference to peaking, I think a person is already peaked at 2 months.

I agree with this mostly, I bet the shbg was higher too. At this dose I would probably use some proviron for the a.i. Properties and it lower shbg. This will make a little bit of test go a long way. The blood work numbers here are fine too as far as total test levels. 100mg I score in the low 700's 3 days after injection. I also test 787 from 125mg sustanon 5 days after so it's consistent with my own bloods pretty much. In reference to peaking, I think a person is already peaked at 2 months.

Sponsors

Latest posts