Anabolic Steroids & Kidney

@Davidinovg
'I work on cruise ships so I have limited access to food so protein powders are something I will never be able to avoid.'
Just curious if there's sustainable protein you could knock down quickly or on the fly like tuna (I am annoyed I don't enjoy it or similar things like sardines so I snack various nuts throughout my shift or whatever) if I'm out of bounds my bad just had the thought

Hello,

I am looking for "astragalus" due to its many beneficial properties for the kidneys, but I am having trouble finding a brand in Europe that works. Most recommendations are for "The Vitamin Shoppe" and "Gorilla Mind," but I don't have access to these supplements. I would be grateful if someone could recommend another brand.

@Davidinovg
'I work on cruise ships so I have limited access to food so protein powders are something I will never be able to avoid.'
Just curious if there's sustainable protein you could knock down quickly or on the fly like tuna (I am annoyed I don't enjoy it or similar things like sardines so I snack various nuts throughout my shift or whatever) if I'm out of bounds my bad just had the thought
Do you have access to a fridge? You could stock up on Greek yogurt, which has 25 g of protein per cup.

@Davidinovg
Yes, there is some crap tuna they provide during lunch but is really bad, I was usually buying eat outside instead to have it in case there is nothing good or clean to eat.

fucked up kidneys are are a real PITA.

Currently in the hospital recovering from a serious obstruction and ~half kidney failure.

I willl also be onTRT only dose for life now. This stufff you never want to mess with.
Damn brother, wish you all the best getting back into decent shape after all that.

Did the blockage cause a downstream kidney issue or was that already brewing as well from general PED abuse?

Damn brother, wish you all the best getting back into decent shape after all that.

Did the blockage cause a downstream kidney issue or was that already brewing as well from general PED abuse?

Not 100% sure. It was deemed scar tissue was the blockage.

I think it added to the kidney failure. Waiting to see if my BUN ratio drops more, it’s falling in the right direction after not lifting.

Tell your story my man, it can help us.

Hope you will have fast recovery.

I had a GI blockage of scar tissue and my body was in an incredibly anabolic state.

I was runnning:

250:250:250
Test : Primo : Mast
5iu rHGH

I was also using Anavar. I’d highly recommmed against that compound as it seems to affect kidneys harshly.

I had a GI blockage of scar tissue and my body was in an incredibly anabolic state.

I was runnning:

5iu rHGH

I was also using Anavar. I’d highly recommmed against that compound as it seems to affect kidneys harshly.
What was the scar tissue blockage caused from??

Wishing you all the best recovering man, that's a hell of a road.

What was the scar tissue blockage caused from??

Wishing you all the best recovering man, that's a hell of a road.

currently unknown to me.

I was also drinking a ton of water a day and would supplement occasssionallly with electrolytes. Potassium , magnesium , sodium and taurine.

Reading through this thread sounds a lot like what I was doing. I urge everyone to keep everything in balanced , checked and not asssume you’re healthier just because you stay hydrated.

fucked up kidneys are are a real PITA.

Currently in the hospital recovering from a serious obstruction and ~half kidney failure.

I willl also be onTRT only dose for life now. This stufff you never want to mess with.

Not 100% sure. It was deemed scar tissue was the blockage.

I think it added to the kidney failure. Waiting to see if my BUN ratio drops more, it’s falling in the right direction after not lifting.

I was runnning:

5iu rHGH

currently unknown to me.

I was also drinking a ton of water a day and would supplement occasssionallly with electrolytes. Potassium , magnesium , sodium and taurine.

Reading through this thread sounds a lot like what I was doing. I urge everyone to keep everything in balanced , checked and not asssume you’re healthier just because you stay hydrated.

Did you have any warning signs?

currently unknown to me.

is it something that takes a while to build up (e.g. a year) even if you didn't have any symptoms? It wouldn't just happen all of a sudden, or would it?

is it something that takes a while to build up (e.g. a year) even if you didn't have any symptoms? It wouldn't just happen all of a sudden, or would it?
With a blockage it's sudden. If his body was in a highly anabolic state and his GI tract gets blocked up, his body would've started catabolizing muscle tissue for protein substrate causing Rhabdomyolysis which would further turn into acute failure.

I've always wondered about that fact with the rise of Glp-1 peptide therapies alongside AAS. In theory I'd expect to see higher rates of rhabdo.

With a blockage it's sudden. If his body was in a highly anabolic state and his GI tract gets blocked up, his body would've started catabolizing muscle tissue for protein substrate causing Rhabdomyolysis which would further turn into acute failure.

I've always wondered about that fact with the rise of Glp-1 peptide therapies alongside AAS. In theory I'd expect to see higher rates of rhabdo.
Thank you

I am truly sorry to hear about this. I certainly hope you get better and do what you can to protect your health. Since you are in the hospital, you have a team of trained professionals looking out for you.

So this was something temporary and not actually kidney damage?

Let us know when you figure out more or the doctors explain more.

Back