TRT with NPP Primo Ozempic Question

Rocky_Rd

Subscriber
I'm doing a small run for the first time in about a year. My goal was to put on just a little size and strength. I'm on test and Ozempic year round, under the supervision of my PCP. My question is this. While taking Ozempic percribed, should I bother trying to put on size. My reason for taking Ozempic is to curb my urge to eat. I'm diagnosed BED "Binge Eating Disorder" I'm diabetic and I will go on eating benders witch spikes my BG and A1C. Should I bother trying to put on size while I'm on Ozempic as a percribed medication. If so I'm willing to put it on hold until I'm done with my run.

250-500 Test wk
450 NPP wk
450 Primo wk
.05 Ozempic wk
4 iu Slin pre and Post

Have dbol and var raws I can put in suspension if needed.

The Ozempic is very strong. I'm hungry rn but don't feel like eating at all. I'm thinking I should put the Ozempic on hold for when I want to lose weight or "Cut up"...

I need the insulin regardless so that I'm just using to my advantage while training. Should I drop the Ozempic? I'm not gonna put on size if my caloric intake isn't enough. Perhaps go back to .025MCG of the Ozempic. IDK...

RR

I suppose I could eat more food if it's diabetic friendly. Just eat good amounts of ground turkey and chicken and brown rice. Foods like that won't affect my BG or A1C.

Last edited: