Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

LEBRON MEETS LECON
https://claytoonz.com/2018/08/06/lebron-meets-lecon/

If you donate to LeBron James’ charity, The LeBron James Family Foundation, you will help educate a child and provide university scholarships. If you donate to the Trump Foundation, you will help Donald Trump purchase a portrait of himself, or maybe some sports memorabilia, or perhaps pay off fines for his businesses and pay off politicians.

James just donated $50 million to build a school for at-risk students. While being interviewed by CNN’s Don Lemon, he mentioned how Trump was using sports to divide instead of unite. Trump’s reaction was to question the intelligence of James and Lemon. In case you never watch CNN or follow sports, both men are black. Donald Trump has a tendency to question the intelligence of black people.

Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un are very nice guys, but Colin Kaepernick is a “son of a bitch.” Trump’s rhetoric toward the quarterback has helped keep him out of his sport as he’s been blackballed by the entire National Football League.

Trump has also attacked NBA star Stephen Curry. He has questioned the intelligence of Representative Maxine Waters and questioned if Obama was smart enough to get into Columbia University and Harvard Law.

Questioning the intelligence of black people is straight out of the white supremacists playbook. Trump, who refused to denounce David Duke’s endorsement until pressured, praised Nazis, and called nations with brown people “shit-hole countries,” knows the playbook well. Now, he’s rewriting it.

While insulting James, Trump threw out praise to Michael Jordan with an “I like Mike.” That puts Jordan in very exclusive company as the only other black people Trump likes are Don King, Kanye, and that “blacks for Trump” guy he flies in to stand behind him at every rally. Jordan, who has never been very vocal about politics, issued a statement supporting James’ charitable endeavors.

A smarter person, especially one campaigning in Ohio, would keep quiet about LeBron James, especially if that person’s own history with charity and education was horrid.

While James is a role model and sending kids to school, Trump University was not a university. The faux university was ordered to drop “University” from its name and New York’s Attorney General accused Trump of misleading more than 5,000 people to pay up to $35,000. After winning the presidency and before taking office, Trump settled three lawsuits over the university for $25 million.

The Trump Foundation was a charity that Trump stopped donating to after 2008. Instead, he solicited money from other people and would then use that money in non-charitable fashions. Like, buying himself expensive gifts, paying off business fines, and donating to political campaigns. Trump is so cheap, he even used it to pay the $7.00 Boy Scout Dues for one of his kids. The charity was also used in coordination with his presidential campaign. New York is suing the foundation along with Trump, and his three eldest children, Donald Jr., Eric, and Ivanka. Referrals have also been made to the Federal Election Commission and the IRS.

Bad things happen to bad people. Donald Trump is a bad person. He’s a man who steals from charity and attacks others who give. And, if he can go about doing that while scoring whitey points with white supremacists, then all the better.

I like Mike. I also like LeBron. In fact, whether I root for them or not on the court (or field), I like anyone who helps at-risk children.

I do not like greedy, bloviating, Cheeto-encrusted racist bastards who con an entire nation.

cjones08092018.jpg