Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I love how he’s courting the evangelicals today. How hysterical.

He’s a complete non-religious obvious faker

They don’t care that he’s lying at all.

Both groups very self serving

Donald Trump Jr takes down handler. She has to be one of the biggest cunts on the planet.

Don Trump Jr. Dunks On Chelsea Handler After Jab Over Father's Legal Woes

Scary scenarios... but Cassandra’s are historically correct more often than not.
At this juncture, if you are supporting theorangething, you need to seriously rethink your set of values and the actual implications of your support.
If you are republican, you should seriously question the approach of your party. These people appear to me like sheeps with zero dignity and certainly very debatable ethics.
If you simply don’t care, well, good luck to you and your snoozed brain...

From The New York Times: Why It Can Happen Here.

Opinion | Why It Can Happen Here

Scary scenarios... but Cassandra’s are historically correct more often than not.
At this juncture, if you are supporting theorangething, you need to seriously rethink your set of values and the actual implications of your support.
If you are republican, you should seriously question the approach of your party. These people appear to me like sheeps with zero dignity and certainly very debatable ethics.
If you simply don’t care, well, good luck to you and your snoozed brain...

From The New York Times: Why It Can Happen Here.

Opinion | Why It Can Happen Here
New York Times? Hillary with a 98% chance to win the election New York Times? Ya, I'll pass on your bullshit, thanks tho. SheepFB_IMG_1535491612874.jpg