Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

You have entered stage 3 of the TDS. pretty soon you’ll be at that level of mental illness as scully . damm, get your shit together. you’re loosing all credibility, not that you had much to begin with

I’m sure you’ll find someone who cares about your opinion.
Not me, but someone does

theorangething hasn’t “manufactured” this current national ugliness—he simply revealed it and leveraged it.

By saying the irresponsible, mean-spirited, ignorant things it says so freely and so frequently, it’s given other like-minded idiots license to do the same. It opened up the floodgates for our corporate sewage to flow fully. These morons no longer conceal their vile mess, they now revel in it, they broadcast it and retweet it.

Theorangething made bigotry, misogyny, and racism socially acceptable again and that has been a kind of twisted gift because it’s allowed me to really see these people; not as they pretend to be on the surface—but in the very depths of their ugliness and superficiality . Over and over as its campaign persisted, his supporters would tell me that they liked theorangething because it “speaks his mind”. It wasn’t until recently that I’ve realized that it speaks THEIR minds, other than it’s... It has given credence to their prejudices and made those prejudices go mainstream. That’s the voice it has given them. It became their toxic megaphone.
In other words, it let us know what we’re really dealing with here and while it’s been rightly disturbing, it’s also been revelatory.
Now don’t get me wrong, I think it’s the least qualified, least knowledgeable, most malignantly horrible president the US has ever had, and I fear gravely for the world the children will inherit—should it survive its Presidency at all.... I believe it’s reckless, bitter, and completely reprehensible; the very worst kind of bully.
But it has opened my eyes and unearthed all the hidden sickness, bringing it in the open and allowing it to go viral.

And for this—I thank “it”
twilight-zone-get-out-promo.jpg

It's hard to overstate the extremity and variety of pressures bearing down on President Trump and his understaffed White House.

The bottom line: Taken together, it's a jaw-dropping list of problems, and Trump's "fine-tuned machine" is creaking under this stress. We're at a hinge point in the Trump presidency, and staff sound as unsettled as I've heard them in the 19 months since he took office.

Donald Trump has a long history of doing what he thinks is best for Donald Trump. If he needs to discard friends, allies or wives along the way, so be it. “I’m a greedy person,” he has explained.

It’s important to keep this trait in mind when trying to make sense of the Russia story. Trump’s affinity for Russia, after all, is causing problems for him. It has created tensions with his own staff and his Republican allies in Congress. Most voters now believe he has something to hide. And the constant talk of Russia on television clearly enrages Trump.

He could make his life easier if only he treated Vladimir Putin the way he treats most people who cause problems — and cast Putin aside. Yet Trump can’t bring himself to do so.

This odd refusal is arguably the biggest reason to believe that Putin really does have leverage over Trump. Maybe it’s something shocking, like a sex tape or evidence of campaign collusion by Trump himself. Or maybe it’s the scandal that’s been staring us in the face all along: Illicit financial dealings — money laundering — between Trump’s business and Russia.