Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I've always wondered wtf killary and the turd went after Libya for. Quadaffi paid the Lockerbie victims settlement, gave up his weapons programs and generally wasn't causing any problems. Yet killary was gun ho and in we went. Now its another Islamic shithole and will be for the foreseeable future.

Rumor has it Quadaffi had arranged with several African nations a gold backed currency for the purpose of oil trades, and was planning on abandoning the Petro Dollar. The evidence came mostly from Hilary's hacked emails.

Personally, I think Hilary is just a blood thirsty bitch and wanted her name attached to an invasion she could use during her presidential campaign. I may not be a fan of Trump, but I have no regrets in my efforts to help Hilary lose.

Before he was Donald Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort embraced extreme tactics in his lobbying efforts: He schemed “to plant some stink” and spread stories that a jailed Ukrainian politician was a murderer.

He enlisted a foreign politician who was secretly on his payroll to deliver a message to President Barack Obama in the Oval Office.

And he gleefully fueled allegations that an Obama Cabinet member who had spoken out against his Ukrainian client was an anti-Semite, according to court papers.

Withhttps://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/manafort-plans-to-plead-guilty-to-second-set-of-charges/2018/09/14/a1541068-b5c9-11e8-a7b5-adaaa5b2a57f_story.html?utm_term=.6e9fcae3f6bf (his guilty plea)Friday, Manafort admitted the lengths to which he went to manipulate the American political system and the media for massive profit, exposing how he thrived in the Washington swamp that Trump railed against during his campaign.

The president has dismissed the allegations against his former campaign chairman as run-of-the-mill lobbying — and has even https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-sought-his-lawyers-advice-weeks-ago-on-possibility-of-pardoning-manafort-but-they-counseled-against-it-giuliani-says/2018/08/23/17dce5c6-a70a-11e8-8fac-12e98c13528d_story.html?utm_term=.2757c69d5876 (contemplated pardoning him). But new details revealed Friday show how far beyond the law Manafort went in pursuit of his goals.