Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Ivanka Trump misrepresented the sales figures of various Trump-branded properties around the world on multiple occasions over the past decade, according to a lengthy exposé released late Wednesday by public interest news organization ProPublica in conjunction with Manhattan public radio station WNYC.

Those real estate-related misrepresentations were almost certainly criminal according to legal experts surveyed by Law&Crime.

Hysterical AND true. And note that I'm not insinuating anyone in this thread resembles an NPC. I know that everyone here is engaging and tries to provide original ideas and content, not repetitive PC group think or intentionally false or misleading content : )

LMAO! You seriously could write a humor column if you wanted to.
I'd bet your balls on it LOL
Hysterical AND true. And note that I'm not insinuating anyone in this thread resembles an NPC. I know that everyone here is engaging and tries to provide original ideas and content, not repetitive PC group think or intentionally false or misleading content : )

This stuff is finally starting to rise to the level of public awareness, past the non-stop coverage of entitled snowflakes, Russian conspiracy fables and similar obviously false accusations. One would think Trump's enemies are really there to provide cover for what the US war machine is doing in the background.

Trump’s Record of Failure in the Middle East
Daniel LarisonOctober 18, 2018, 11:29 PM

Ten months ago, I responded to the claim that Trump’s foreign policy in the Middle East had been “moderately successful” and argued that it was just the opposite:

When we judge these policies all together, they don’t add up to being “moderately successful.” On the contrary, these policies are almost all failed, costly, and unwise, and in many cases Trump has inherited bad situations and made them worse.

Since I wrote that, the Trump administration has reneged on the JCPOA, reimposed sanctions on Iran without justification, supported the dangerous Hodeidah offensive in Yemen, committed fully to an open-ended mission in Syria that risks war with Iran, indulged the Israeli government as it gunned down unarmed protesters week after week, relocated the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, starved Palestinian civilians of essential aid, and most recently joined in an effort to cover for the Saudi government’s murder of a prominent critic. That is not an exhaustive list of their destructive behavior, but it gives us a picture of how much worse things have become in the last ten months.

In this same period of time, conditions in Yemen have deteriorated significantly. More than 8 million people were on the verge of starvation then, and now the U.N. is warning that as many as 13 million innocent Yemenis could die from hunger. The U.S.-backed bombing campaign has also contributed to the worsening conditions. There were multiple high-profile massacres committed by Saudi coalition forces over the summer, including the Aug. 9 school bus massacre. The administration has promoted the fiction that U.S. military assistance reduces the number of civilian casualties in Yemen, but in the last few months both the number of casualties and the frequency of attacks on civilian targets have increased. The Yemen Data Project’s latest report shows the increase in attacks on non-military targets in the month of September:

September data is out: Almost half of all coalition air raids in Yemen in Sept hit civilian targets, nearly three times the number that targeted military sites. Of the 154 air raids where the target could be identified over 70% targeted non-military sites Yemen Data Project monthly update on Saudi coalition air raids in Yemen pic.twitter.com/kvsbALglwd

— Yemen Data Project (@YemenData) October 17, 2018

There is obviously no improvement in Saudi coalition targeting, and there isn’t going to be any. U.S. support for the war does not make the Saudi coalition less likely to kill civilians because they intentionally make a regular habit of attacking civilian targets. The Trump administration’s determination to keep U.S. support for the coalition flowing despite ample evidence of deliberate attacks on civilians ensures that more Yemeni civilians will die. That is the cost of the administration’s lies to Congress about Yemen.

After watching twenty months of Trump’s foreign policy in the Middle East, we have to conclude that it has needlessly escalated conflicts, inflicted collective punishment on tens of millions of people for no good reason, damaged U.S. interests and our national reputation, and made our government complicit in numerous war crimes and crimes against humanity. One can call the administration’s policies successful only in the sense that they are “successfully” inflicting unnecessary suffering and death on people in many different parts of the region. This awful record cries out for oversight and action from Congress and a strong rebuke from the public. Passage of H.Con.Res. 138 to force an end to U.S. involvement in the war on Yemen would be a good start.

SOMETHING, SOMETHING TAX CUTS
https://claytoonz.com/2018/10/19/something-something-tax-cuts/

Funny thing about those massive tax cuts for the rich that Republicans were so excited to campaign on; They’re not running on them. You remember those tax cuts, right? Donald Trump flew down to Mar-a-Lago afterward and told his rich, snobby friends over wine, steaks, caviar, and lobsters that they “just got richer.” We were promised they wouldn’t increase the deficit, but as predicted, they have and Mitch McConnell’s solution is to cut Medicare and Social Security. But, hey. Trump’s kids won’t have to pay estate taxes after he croaks, so it’s all good.

For some reason, these tax cuts that were going to be so awesome for everyone aren’t being mentioned by Republicans in the midterm campaigns. Instead, they’re running on fear.

Donald Trump is telling supporters that Republicans create jobs and Democrats create angry mobs, and they’re for open borders and against law and order. He’s encouraging Republicans to run on caravans and Kavanaugh.

Trump retweeted a video accusing George Soros of funding people from Central America who are walking over 2,000 miles to seek refugee status in the U.S. He’s arguing that we can’t have Democrats in Congress who won’t let gropers on the Supreme Court. He’s claiming that Republicans don’t support taking away coverage of pre-existing conditions, except his administration is fighting in court to do just that. As we have come to know, Donald Trump lies. Lying has now become the Republican Party platform.

While Trump and Republicans accuse Democrats of having nothing to run on, they’re running on lies.

In a race for New York’s 19th Congressional District, the Republican National Congressional Committee (which should be excited about tax cuts) is running an ad against Democrat Antonio Delgado. Delgado, who is black, is a former rapper and the GOP is using that to scare voters, while using Kanye to recruit them. It’s OK if you haven’t found the logic in that yet, because I haven’t either. Is it the rhyming ability or the fact he’s black we’re supposed to be afraid of? Maybe it is the music part because in Texas they’re scaring people by pointing out Beto O’Rourke used to play in a punk band. Oh my god. He knows at least three chords.

In another New York Congressional District, Republican Chris Collins is trying to take attention away from the fact that he was indicted on insider trading charges by pointing out his opponent is bilingual. His opponent is Democrat Nate McMurray whose wife is a naturalized citizen from South Korea. The Republicans are running an ad showing McMurry speaking Korean while showing pictures of Kim Jong Un. Never mind the fact that Donald Trump can only speak enough English to say he’s in love with Kim, a bilingual Democrat is in direct opposition to nationalism. Do you know who else speaks Korean? Koreans! AGH!

In Virginia, Abigail Spanberger, who is a former undercover CIA operative who fought terrorism for eight years, is being accused of teaching future terrorists. First off, U.S. Postal employees accidentally delivered her confidential personal file to Republican operatives. Now, Republicans supporting Dave Brat are using her stint teaching Bronte and Shakespeare to make her appear as a terror teacher. The Super PAC aligned with Paul Ryan is using confidential information from a security clearance in a political campaign.

Spanberger taught for two semesters at a Saudi embassy school outside Washington. Two former students of the school were involved in failed terrorism plots, which Republicans are using to dub the school “terror high.” They ignore the fact that Spanberger obtained a security clearance after teaching at the school and went on to serve eight years in the CIA. Lord knows that high school is the only one in the nation to produce criminals.

At least Spanberger is only being accused of educating terrorists, and not being one. Ammar Campa-Najjar, a Democrat running for Congress in San Diego, is being accused by his opponent of being an actual terrorist.

The Democrat is a Christian who was raised in a Mexican-American community, but his paternal grandfather, Muhammad Youssef al-Najjar, was involved with the plan to murder Israeli athletes at the 1972 Olympic Games in Germany. My step-grandfather claimed he helped invent Hellman’s mayonnaise, but I hope that’s never held against me. I swear to god my allegiance is to mustard!

The real irony of this is that Campa-Najjar worked in the Obama White House, which required him to get a security clearance from the FBI. His opponent, Duncan Hunter, could never get a security clearance because he was indicted by the FBI.

Republicans are also using the terrorism allegation against Democrats in Ohio and New Jersey.

Republicans can’t do anything honestly. They cheated with help by the Russians, and maybe even the Saudis, to get the White House. They have to cheat to confirm their justices to the Supreme Court. They have to cheat to win elections by gerrymandering and suppressing minority voters. And, in a straight-up head-to-head campaign, they have to lie to win. They warn us about what sort of nation the Democrats will deliver while giving us one led by cheaters, liars and sycophants. They’ve proven they’ll run and govern from the gutters.

Republicans campaign of fear is working, because I’m scared to death of their America.

Dp33Vu-V4AEkrfr.jpg

Texas Democrats Caught Mailing Pre-Filled Voter Registrations To Non-Citizens

43064418_2004043946284956_4704093932017942528_n.jpg