Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

WASHINGTON — I was having dinner here once with a Saudi muck-a-muck. Midway through the interview, he passed an oblong velvet box across the table. Inside I found an expensive piece of jewelry.

I began laughing and explained that I was a reporter and could not take such baubles. The Saudi said he understood.

About 10 minutes later, I felt a knocking against my knee under the table. It was the oblong box, offered more covertly.

The Saudis are experts on emoluments. If you don’t take their favors one way, they find another way to try to co-opt you.

Hollywood, Silicon Valley, presidential libraries and foundations, politically connected private equity groups, P.R. firms, think tanks, universities and Trump family enterprises are awash in Arab money. The Saudis satisfy American greed, deftly playing their role as dollar signs in robes.

The Saudis need us more than we need them. We now produce more oil than they do. And yet we continue to coddle them and shield them from responsibility for their barbaric ways.

Because, after all, the press is the Enemy of the People, deserving a body slam. And the Saudis are our dear friends, deserving bows, hugs and kisses.

Acosta reminds me of another sanctimonious prick that thinks he's above the rest of us.

Acosta Makes Excuse For 'F**k You' Message, Gets Ridiculed

I wonder if the half black turd will claim he did that. Lmao

GREAT NEWS FOR NOVEMBER: Florida, Texas Show Biggest Job Growth Ever Between September And September

“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth.”

“In addition to making your message simple, try to make it memorable. Put your ideas in verse if you can; they will be more likely to be taken as truth.”

– Daniel Kahneman, Thinking Fast and Slow

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is considering narrowly defining gender as a biological, immutable condition determined by genitalia at birth, the most drastic move yet in a governmentwide effort to roll back recognition and protections of transgender people under federal civil rights law.

A series of decisions by the Obama administration loosened the legal concept of sex in federal programs, including in education and health care, recognizing sex largely as an individual’s choice — and prompting fights over bathrooms, dormitories, single-sex programs and other arenas where gender was once seen as a simple concept. Conservatives, especially evangelical Christians, were incensed.

Now the Department of Health and Human Services is spearheading an effort to establish a legal definition of sex under Title IX, the federal civil rights law that bans gender discrimination in education programs that receive government financial assistance, according to a memo obtained by The New York Times.

The department argued in its memo that key government agencies needed to adopt an explicit and uniform definition of gender as determined “on a biological basis that is clear, grounded in science, objective and administrable.” The agency’s proposed definition would define sex as either male or female, unchangeable, and determined by the genitals that a person is born with, according to a draft reviewed by The Times. Any dispute about one’s sex would have to be clarified using genetic testing.

Liberals were screaming at trump calling him racist for continuing the obama ban on 7 extreme Muslim countries. Now that these ruthless and medieval people behead someone there calling on trump to retaliate.

Which is it? Lol

Any Muslim that practices shariah law is extreme. This accounts for about 600-700 million out of the billion. It’s amazing the liberals defend people that believe in suppressing women and gays.

The party is so confused and so scattered it’s hard to follow. My entire family including myself were working class Democrats forever. We have all registered as “unaffiliated” due to the extremes

IF YOU LIKE YOUR B.S., YOU CAN KEEP YOUR B.S.
https://claytoonz.com/2018/10/21/if-you-like-your-b-s-you-can-keep-your-b-s/

When you point out any of Donald Trump’s lies to one of his sycophants, you’ll hear two responses. They’ll either come at you about Obama’s 57 states comment or his “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor” promise in 2013.

To compare Obama’s 57 states gaffe to what Donald Trump does on a daily basis, one must be delusional. As Kellyanne Conway’s husband George tweeted, “There’s a huge difference between an isolated slip of the tongue and ceaseless, shameless, and witless prevarication on virtually all topics, large and small.”

But, Obama’s promise that you can keep your doctor turned out to be untrue for a lot of people. His actual quote was, “If you like your health care plan, you can keep it,” and Politifact named it the Lie of the Year for 2013.

Even with lies, there are differences between Obama and Trump. When Obama made his statement, it hadn’t been proven to be untrue at the time. As time went on and it turned out to be false, he stopped saying it. Eventually, Obama apologized.

Donald Trump lies about stuff that’s already known to be false and he doubles down to perpetuate the lie. Then, his followers repeat it until they’re all gaslighted to the point that reality is their delusion. For example; Trump sycophants believe the economy didn’t recover from the Bush recession until January 2017, the day Trump took office. Most of them don’t even remember the recession started under Bush. This really defies reality since they actually lived through the Obama era, but maybe 62 million Americans were in a coma for eight years. If Trump has made the 57-states gaffe, Republicans would be in chatrooms right now aruing that there are seven additional states.

When Republican Congressman Bruce Poliquin of Maine was asked if he voted to repeal Obamacare, he says he didn’t. He tells this lie despite the record, and video evidence, that shows he did vote to repeal Obamacare and its pre-existing conditions protections. He even removed a promise from his website to “end Obamacare.” Now, Republicans are telling voters that they’ll save pre-existing protections if we return them to Congress, despite the fact that they already tried to destroy it after spending several years promising to do so. Poliquin is just an example of these liars.

Of the 73 House Republicans in competitive races, 67 of them voted to eliminate Obamacare’s protection of pre-existing conditions. Now, they’re all champions for healthcare.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is talking about destroying Obamacare after the midterm elections. He’s even talking about cutting Medicare and Social Security to help lower the deficit their tax cuts for the rich helped create. Despite this, Donald Trump says most Republicans are against it.

Trump tweeted, “All Republicans support people with pre-existing conditions, and if they don’t, they will after I speak to them. I am in total support. Also, Democrats will destroy your Medicare, and I will keep it healthy and well!” Trump tells a lot of lies. From that tweet, you’d think Trump has never talked to a Republican, or himself.

While Trump talks about protecting coverage of pre-existing conditions, his own administration is backing a lawsuit that will destroy Obamacare. Trump’s Justice Department has declined to defend the health care law in court against a suit from 20 GOP-led states challenging Obamacare’s constitutionality.

After being unpopular for many years, Obamacare now has an approval from a majority of Americans. Despite promising to repeal it for the entirety of its existence, Republicans never had a plan to replace it. They still don’t. Trump’s promise during the presidential campaign was to replace it with “something better.” For as stupid and empty as Trump is, that’s the most substantial replacement plan any Republican has ever offered.

Don’t believe Republicans in their campaign to retain the House. They gave a huge tax cut to the richest of Americans while trying to strip healthcare from the rest. Now, they’re talking about cutting Medicare and Social Security while campaigning that they’ll save healthcare and Democrats, who gave us a national healthcare plan, will take it away.

Republicans say Democrats don’t have a platform, but ask one of them what they’ll replace Obamacare with. They’re running on a campaign of fear while hiding that they’re the ones we need to be afraid of.

cjones10232018.jpg

On Oct. 6, United Nations policy makers approved a report presenting a “dire” picture of the coming changes to the planet, including the extinction of coral reefs, spikes in extreme weather events like hurricanes or drought, and widespread food and water shortages that would multiply the risks of mass migration, political instability, and global war.

The report warned that the effects of global climate change could become irreversible by 2040, and that preventing them would require an immediate global effort, “unprecedented in terms of scale.”

But in the nearly two weeks since the report’s release, the federal government has avoided the subject or declined to discuss it at length.

A spokesperson from the New York headquarters of the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) told The Daily Beast that she was unaware of the recent report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. “What report?” she asked. “I haven’t heard of it.”

After further discussion, the EPA spokesperson declined to comment on whether the government agency had reviewed the paper or made any plans to respond to it. Representatives from the other nine regional offices either declined to comment, did not respond to requests for comment, or deferred to the D.C. office. In an email to The Daily Beast, a spokesperson for the national office wrote that the agency would not endorse the report’s findings.