Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Dear Media, here is the clear truth:

Donald Trump is explicitly seeking to turn America into a white Ethnostate.

He is following an openly racist plan, crafted by open racists.

If you report this story any other way you are not reporting the facts or being objective.

If you think this is an extreme position or an opinion, you haven't read enough about the white nationalist movement, Stephen Miller, Bannon, Sessions, etc.

Eliminating birthright citizenship is a central plank in a well-articulated, coherent movement to make America whiter.

Blaming Soros is a central tool. It is part of a (crazy, wrong, but internally coherent) theory of the case:
- By nature, people can only form society with their closer kin.
- Yadda Yadda (the arguments are terrible) White people have certain values that non-whites don't.
- All whites, by nature, would know they only want a white society.
- An outside group--hint, it's the Jews!--is tricking them into going against their nature (white nationalists think they know a lot about core human nature).
- There is an existential race to save America. By 2046, it will become majority minority and then (in this fevered nonsensical view) there will be a civil war because unlike people can't form stable societies.
- The solution (in their minds) is twofold:

1. Slow down minority growth through expulsion, denial of citizenship, closing borders to non-whites.

2. Awakening/uniting white identity by scaring them about brown people.

The white nationalists have an open debate about the Jewish Question (they just call it "JQ"), which boils down to some think Jews are white and others think Jews are the cause of the de-whitification of America.

Every reporter covering Trump should know this argument, its vocabulary and key points.

You will no longer have any questions about what Trump is up to. You will no longer be able to cover this story as a case of two sides with extremists, or as a tentative debate.

You will be able to cover Trump properly, objectively, truthfully. You will not see him as a nutjob who spouts off like Archie Bunker.

He is a grifter con man who wants to make money and hide his ill-gotten gains and is also deeply racist.

He has learned--as so many awful leaders have before--that your corruption will go unchecked if you embrace the ugliest form of nationalism.

He found a coherent movement with a thickly drawn ideology and game plan, hired their proponents and applied their language.

Journalists covering Trump: Please, please, please, for the sake of the country, go read, go study.

Understand:
- JQ
- why (wrongly) WP folks think evolutionary kinship preferences can only be racial in the modern age.

It's ugly work, but it's your job.

END

Thread by @adamdavidson: "Dear Media, here is the clear truth: Donald Trump is explicitly seeking to turn America into a white Ethnostate. He is following an openly r […]"

HACK OF THE PENGUINS
https://claytoonz.com/2018/10/30/hack-of-the-penguins/

Republicans love to chant “lock her up” about Hillary Clinton. They really want to send her to prison. Perhaps they’ve been chanting the chant for so long that they’ve forgotten why they want to “lock her up.”

During her tenure as Secretary of State, Clinton used a privater server for her government emails. Many people feel this server was vulnerable to hacking by foreign governments. The FBI investigated then declined to press charges. They made a big deal about it days before the election. Despite this, Republicans and Trump sycophants still want to see her in a prison jumpsuit. Why? Because they’re assholes. It’s definitely not because they take the security of government secrets seriously.

If they did take it seriously, they’d be outraged that Donald Trump has continued to expose himself to foreign spies after being warned time and time again. Why? Because he’s too damn lazy to follow protocol.

The government supplies Trump with secure phones which they replace about every thirty days. Obama complained about the phones because there’s not much you can do with them. He joked that they were like toy phones you would give to a child. Now, the child in the White House refuses to use those phones or the secure landline provided to him in the White House. He insists on using his own iPhone.

For a guy who hasn’t figured out how to close an umbrella, new technology can be challenging. But, how difficult can it be to use the landline when calling your rich jerkwad buddies and Sean Hannity for late-night gossip sessions? Oh yeah. Because he doesn’t want records on who he’s talking to. Frankly, I wouldn’t want anyone to know I was watching Hannity less enough talking to him.

But, since he is using an unsecured phone, it’s not just likely that he’s being spied on by foreign governments. He is being spied on by foreign governments. According to The New York Times, by the Russians and the Chinese. The Russians are spying to check in on their investment and the Chinese are using it to manipulate him as they have financial interests in many of the people Trump chooses to talk to.

The only silver lining in all of this is that Donald Trump may be too stupid to retain national security secrets for long periods of time. So, what the spies are mostly hearing is what we’re hearing. They’re getting a lot of conspiracy theories, bigotry, and Trump talking about how great Trump is. They’re probably also getting a lot of “the entire world is mean to me.” I kinda feel sorry for the spies on the Trump iPhone detail. I learned English for this?

Trump tweeted out a denial stating, “The so-called experts on Trump over at the New York Times wrote a long and boring article on my cellphone usage that is so incorrect I do not have time here to correct it. I only use Government Phones, and have only one seldom used government cell phone. Story is soooo wrong!” Naturally, the tweet was sent from an iPhone.

The Chinese didn’t even bother to deny the report and instead, offered some advice. Their foreign minister said, “If they are worrying about iPhones being tapped, they can use Huawei.” Huawei is a Chinese-made cell phone.

As for the penguins, who is further south than South America? Trump stated there were people in the caravan from South America and further south. Huh? Someone should show him a map and explain that big white area at the bottom below South America is Antarctica.

I know it’s really hard to keep track of the lies about the caravan. They’re full of gang bangers and Islamic terrorists invading us by slowing walking over 2,000 miles toward our border to give each of us leprosy. Never mind the fact most won’t make it, or that this is a small drop in the immigration bucket if they do actually make through the border.

Another little factoid the sycophants are overlooking is that the people in the caravan actually have the right to come to our border and request asylum. Personally, if someone is willing to leave their home and walk over 2,000 miles to give their children a slight chance of living in the United States, we should hear them out. I think that’s a greater character trait than sitting on a Gab hate forum all day talking about shooting up synagogues or mailing pipe bombs to Trump’s critics.

We don’t need protection from an immigrant caravan that poses no risks to this nation. We need protection from Trump.

cjones110120181.jpg

When Naim Tyler tweeted a video on Nov. 8, 2016, that showed an alleged voting machine malfunction in favor of Hillary Clinton, he expected some attention. But he didn’t realize what was about to happen.

The video he posted showed him repeatedly pressing the button for Donald Trump, while the machine’s indicator light stayed on for Clinton. It turned out that the machine was working properly, and that Tyler wasn’t following the instructions for changing his vote. But nonetheless, the video aligned with right-wing conspiracy theories and went viral, aided by Russia’s then-unknown disinformation campaign.

The Treasury said Monday it expects net marketable debt to total $425 billion in the fourth quarter, which would bring total debt issuance in 2018 to $1.338 trillion, compared with $546 billion in 2017. That would be the highest annual debt issuance since $1.586 trillion in 2010, when the U.S. economy was still crawling out of a recession.

TRUMP: "I've decided to eat babies."

PEOPLE: "He can't eat babies, that's super illegal."

TRUMP, on TV, eating babies, not even cooking them first: "People are saying that I really am the best baby-eater, folks."

NYT: "Trump Vs. Babies: The Rhetoric On Both Sides Must Stop"
Jeff Flake tweets: "It is a sad day in America when this callous man can eat babies live on TV"

Jeff Flake, 10 seconds later, votes to help him install a series of 4,000 new judges that are very, very pro-babyphagia.
Judge Kavanaugh, found drunk in a Capitol Hill closet: "I LIKE BEER. OKAY? I LIKE BEER AND I LIKE BABIES AND THAT'S NOT SO WRONG. THAT'S RIGHT. I LIKE BABIES DIPPED IN BEER. I JUST DIP EM. IN THE BEER. THE BABIES. THE BABIES I EAT. OKAY? THAT'S AMERICA."
Mike Pence, wringing his hands about the baby-eating: "We must take care of our children. Our youngest must be protected on this troubling day."

Mike Pence then invites a Baby Chef to say a prayer.
Twitter Users: "It's a distraction technique! Trump eating babies is trying to DISTRACT YOU from ALL THE OTHER HORRORS, which are themselves distractions from the BABY-EATING. It's DISTRACTIONS ALL THE WAY DOWN."

Trump: *eats tons of babies at a rally*

*literal tons of babies*
Twitter user BABYGATEMAGA349857239847: "it's about ethics in baby eating"

Twitter user EATLIBERALBABIES98342U5293485823742: "eatin babbies to own the soy cuck npcs

Twitter user TRUMPTRAINDIAPERDAVE78452394638476923645982: "i am def real not robotski"
Jack at Twitter: "Recently it has come to our attention that Twitter has become a haven for troubling discourse regarding the preparation and gustatory ingesting of human babies, so we have decided to remove Animated GIFs to address this issue. We fixed it. America is fixed now."
Ivanka and the Kush: "We strongly condemn baby-eating."

Trump: *opens a chain of baby-eating restaurants, Ivanka runs it, each baby is branded with the presidential seal, each sale goes toward his 2028 reelection campaign*
every alt-right clowndick: "The Democrats are the ones eating the babies! False flag operation! The babies are liberals who are eating themselves! They're crisis actor babies!"
two days later, every GOP politician: "The Democrats are the ones eating the babies! False flag operation! The babies are liberals who are eating themselves! They're crisis actor babies! Also we're just handing bags of money and babies to the wealthiest 1% of Americans now."
CNN: "We have received troubling threats that our babies will be eaten. We will respond to this in the strongest of terms, which is by inviting four white Trump shills onto a panel hosted by human gymsock, Chuck Todd. Commence the healing."
some shithead pundit somefuckingwhere: "I wasn't going to vote for Trump or the GOP, but the Democrats' incivility over disagreeing with all this baby-eating has convinced me to vote for them. Tut-tut, I say. TUT. TUT."
NYT Opinion: "Baby-Eating Has Become Too Polarized"
Chuck Schumer: "I've cut a deal where I give Trump 17 more pro-babyphagia judges, and also, I've gifted the president with a Harry & David gift basket of babies."

Press: "What did you get in return?"

Schumer: "I was supposed to get something in return?"
Sarah Sanders, after months of pressure: "The White House condemns in the strongest of terms the act of baby-eating."

Trump, at a rally that night: "Folks, folks, I still eat babies, I ate a baby right before I came out here. I eat them like pizza, with a fork and knife."
Holographic advertisement poster projected on the exterior wall of one of the Smithfield Baby Farms, 2024:

BABIES: THE OTHER OTHER WHITE MEAT
Boston Dynamics robots boogie to Uptown Funk as they hunt wild babies on behalf of wealthy Baby Hunters on safari in the ruined wasteland of America, 2034.

A newspaper blows in front of them, NYT:

BABY-EATING: IT COULDN'T HAPPEN HERE

It blows away, on the dust, and is gone.

Thread by @ChuckWendig: "TRUMP: "I've decided to eat babies." PEOPLE: "He can't eat babies, that's super illegal." TRUMP, on TV, eating babies, not even cooking them […]"