Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

PURGE TO THE MOON
https://claytoonz.com/2018/11/01/purge-to-the-moon/

What scares Republicans more than a right-wing racist lie about a diseased caravan full of gang bangers, Islamic terrorists, and immigrants seeking to sponge off American welfare and vote illegally? American minorities who vote. Yikes!

Republicans create lies about millions of illegal voters destroying the integrity of our elections while working overtime to prevent legally eligible Americans from voting. For the past several decades, Republicans have been successful. Today, Republicans hold the majority of the United States Senate despite representing nearly 40 million fewer Americans than Democrats. The 51 Republican senators represent 143 million people while the Democratic Party represent 182 million. How do they do that?

For starters, Republicans represent more small states than Democrats. Every state has two senators (civics 101, people). So, South Dakota’s 563,000 residents has as much representation in the Senate as California’s 40 million residents. Out of the 30 smallest states, the GOP holds 35 seats to the Democrats’ 20. In the 20 largest states, Democrats hold 24 to the GOP’s 16. There are seven states (Alaska, Delaware, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, and Wyoming) that have more senators than congressional districts. These are the people who are deciding the shape of the Supreme Court for the next 40 years. And people wonder why I have trouble sleeping.

Having an unfair advantage in the system isn’t enough for Republicans. They still have to cheat. Their favorite method of holding more seats in the Senate, House, state legislatures, and governorships is to prevent minorities from voting. They’ve been doing it since the Civil War. The Democrats started it in the South and the Republicans took over in the 1960s. They’re still doing it today.

In Alabama, they closed as many locations as possible where African-Americans could obtain IDs. Basically, they make laws that you need an ID to vote and then make it as difficult as possible to get an ID. Do you know how hard it is to replace an ID? I had to do that last year and I needed my birth certificate (which Texas did not want to give me but gave it to my son. They probably thought I was black) and I had to use a college transcript for my secondary identification. You need IDs (plural) to get an ID. Lesson is; don’t lose your shit (or let a girl take everything that belongs to you).

In a majority-white county in Texas, they’ve been trying to prevent students from black-majority Prairie View University from voting for decades. The GOPs latest trick was to give them two addresses for the school to use as their residence when registering to vote, and later saying they’ll only accept one (Gotcha!). The later said they’d allow both after there was a very loud uproar and media exposure of the suppression attempt. Surprisingly, only one Democrat was arrested for complaining. Seriously.

North Dakota Republicans have successfully purged Native Americans, who typically vote Democratic, from voting by ruling that they need a street address. The GOP Supreme Court was just fine with this. Post Offices usually only deliver mail to P.O. boxes at reservations, so there are no street addresses on their IDs. Does Elizabeth Warren really want to prove she’s Native American? While Donald Trump attacks one, North Dakota attacks all of them.

In Georgia, the Republican Secretary of State has purged 53,000 voter registrations that weren’t “exact matches” with Social Security and state driver records. Out of those 53,000, 70 percent were from black applicants (Surprise!). The Secretary of State, Brian Kemp, was even caught on a leaked audio complaining about high voter turnout. Kemp is the Republican candidate running for governor and he’s refused to step down as Secretary of State. Basically, he’s the referee of the game he’s playing. It’s like back when my older sister managed the bank while we played Monopoly. I never won and I was always stuck being the shoe.

Dodge City, Kansas, a city with 13,000 voters, only provides one polling place to vote. The average Kansas polling site services 1,200 voters. Now, the city has moved the polling place from the civic center to outside the city limits, and more than a mile from the nearest bus stop. You literally have to get the hell out of Dodge to vote. When the ACLU emailed a complaint to the county clerk, she forwarded it to the Secretary of State with “LOL.” Surprisingly, it wasn’t “bwahahahaha.”

By the way, Kansas’ Secretary of State is Kris Kobach who has a long and distinguished career of working to restrict minority voting under the ruse of illegal aliens voting. In his job, he fought to remove over 20,000 people from voter registrations (and he got seven convictions for voter fraud). He was vice-chair of Donald Trump’s Commission on Election Integrity, which was eventually disbanded as the basis for its existence. The claim of millions of illegal voters turned out to be a lie, and they failed to find any integrity among the members of the Commission of Election Integrity. Guess what Kobach is doing now? Yup. Running for governor.

We are supposed to agree to disagree and respect differences of opinions. But, I refuse to simply disagree when you’re cheating to steal an election and your opinions are repugnant, racist, vile, and based on lies. I can’t respect your opinion when you got it from a Facebook meme.

Republicans vote. Even in races that are tied or Democrats have a slim lead, the Republican candidate is favored because Republicans are better at turning out to vote than Democrats or Independents. That’s why YOU need to get off your ass and vote this coming Tuesday. Don’t let them steal this, because they will. Look at Brett Kavanaugh. They don’t care if there are asterisks as long as they get what they want. Your second lesson of today is; Republicans are corrupt.

The only way we can beat Republicans is if there are more of us participating honestly than there are of them stealing it from us.

cjones11032018.jpg

Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp, the chief elections official in the state, is a pioneer of present-day voter suppression. Mr. Kemp has a record of making it harder for people to register to vote, and more difficult for those voters to remain on the rolls. Since 2012, his office has canceled more than 1.4 million voter registrations. In July 2017, over half a million people — 8 percent of the state’s registered voters — were purged in a single day. As of earlier this month, over 50,000 people’s registrations, filed before the deadline to vote in the coming midterm election, were listed as on hold. Seventy percent had been filed by black applicants.

Even as Mr. Kemp claims his draconian voting policies are intended to prevent fraud, it’s clear that his real aim is to weaken black voting power in a state where political affiliation is largely dictated by race. He has warned his fellow Republicans about Democrats “registering all these minority voters.”

Mr. Kemp’s attempts to prevent people from voting exemplify the familiar ways in which access to the ballot has been restricted for people of color across the United States. But voter suppression also happens in ways that aren’t as well-known, and are even more insidious. In particular, local prosecutors have increasingly brought criminal charges against black voters and community activists for small technical infractions. They’re sending the frightening message that casting a ballot is risky — a message that resonates even when the charges turn out to be baseless and the people charged are acquitted.

Bloomsbury, 1933, and each week my father & his pals were going to meetings & marches to try to do something, anything, about the rising anti-semitism in Germany. Everyone was fully aware of what was happening. Fully aware. This was six years before the outbreak of war.

The British youth organisations tried to appeal to Germany in "a spirit of friendship." They argued that political & social discrimination on racial grounds went against the long-cherished values of justice & liberty which defined Germany. They thought that decency would prevail.

Many found it very difficult to square the sweeping anti-Semitism & mass support for a blustering fool like Hitler with their own experiences of Germany and their German friends. They felt that normal, reasonable everyday folk would stem it somehow.

Six years later, in 1939, my dad was touring around Europe, before leaving to work for the British Council in Alexandria. One afternoon, he fell asleep on a train, missed his stop, & woke up accidentally in Munich.

In the carriage were a couple of loud, foul-spoken half-cut Nazi officers, drunkenly talking about horrible things - anti-semitic, racist bile. My father just snapped, he roared at them, told them off for their foul language, for their foul views.

He chucked them physically, violently out of his carriage and swiftly took a train back in the opposite direction, and onto Egypt. We still have the faded tickets & the dining carriage menu, in gothic script, from that journey.

Then the war, where he worked in Naval Intelligence, with SOE officers, and the Resistance. Not knowing what had happened to beloved Jewish friends in France, in Budapest, in Germany.
In 1946, he was posted to help Jewish repatriation in Holland. Many of his Jewish friends had died. That awful trajectory: from hopeful student protests in 1933, to desperately trying to help traumatised camp survivors in the late 40s.

WE ARE ON THAT SAME SLIPPERY TRAJECTORY TODAY: GREASED BY NORMALISATION, COLLABORATION & A FALSE SENSE, WHICH EVERYONE ALWAYS HAS, THAT THIS IS AS BAD AS IT GETS. THIS ISN'T AS BAD AS IT CAN GET. IT HAS ALREADY BECOME SO MUCH WORSE IN THE PAST 2 YEARS.

Thread by @AnneLouiseAvery: "Bloomsbury, 1933, and each week my father & his pals were going to meetings & marches to try to do something, anything, about the ri […]"

Bloomsbury, 1933, and each week my father & his pals were going to meetings & marches to try to do something, anything, about the rising anti-semitism in Germany. Everyone was fully aware of what was happening. Fully aware. This was six years before the outbreak of war.

The British youth organisations tried to appeal to Germany in "a spirit of friendship." They argued that political & social discrimination on racial grounds went against the long-cherished values of justice & liberty which defined Germany. They thought that decency would prevail.

Many found it very difficult to square the sweeping anti-Semitism & mass support for a blustering fool like Hitler with their own experiences of Germany and their German friends. They felt that normal, reasonable everyday folk would stem it somehow.

Six years later, in 1939, my dad was touring around Europe, before leaving to work for the British Council in Alexandria. One afternoon, he fell asleep on a train, missed his stop, & woke up accidentally in Munich.

In the carriage were a couple of loud, foul-spoken half-cut Nazi officers, drunkenly talking about horrible things - anti-semitic, racist bile. My father just snapped, he roared at them, told them off for their foul language, for their foul views.

He chucked them physically, violently out of his carriage and swiftly took a train back in the opposite direction, and onto Egypt. We still have the faded tickets & the dining carriage menu, in gothic script, from that journey.

Then the war, where he worked in Naval Intelligence, with SOE officers, and the Resistance. Not knowing what had happened to beloved Jewish friends in France, in Budapest, in Germany.
In 1946, he was posted to help Jewish repatriation in Holland. Many of his Jewish friends had died. That awful trajectory: from hopeful student protests in 1933, to desperately trying to help traumatised camp survivors in the late 40s.

WE ARE ON THAT SAME SLIPPERY TRAJECTORY TODAY: GREASED BY NORMALISATION, COLLABORATION & A FALSE SENSE, WHICH EVERYONE ALWAYS HAS, THAT THIS IS AS BAD AS IT GETS. THIS ISN'T AS BAD AS IT CAN GET. IT HAS ALREADY BECOME SO MUCH WORSE IN THE PAST 2 YEARS.

Thread by @AnneLouiseAvery: "Bloomsbury, 1933, and each week my father & his pals were going to meetings & marches to try to do something, anything, about the ri […]"
"WE ARE ON THAT SAME SLIPPERY TRAJECTORY TODAY: GREASED BY NORMALISATION, COLLABORATION & A FALSE SENSE, WHICH EVERYONE ALWAYS HAS, THAT THIS IS AS BAD AS IT GETS. THIS ISN'T AS BAD AS IT CAN GET. IT HAS ALREADY BECOME SO MUCH WORSE IN THE PAST 2 YEARS."

100% agree! With the libtards embracing Jew hating Looney louie farrakan, linda sasour, Antifa, etc the DNC (Democratic Nazi Committee) endorses that Jews are "termites" and should be exterminated.
Good thing we have President Trump to protect them. He's moved the embassy to Jerusalem (not one Democratic Nazi attended the opening), has Jews IN HIS FAMILY, is admired by the people of Israel, etc.

I'm sure that's not what the failed "MD" means with this retweet but he won't respond with any argument. He's a jew hater just like his idol the Half Black Turd .

Last edited: