Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

(Thread) Putin & Trump

What’s up with all the Trump-GOP-Russia love?

Spoiler: I suggest the GOP isn't playing footsies with Russia because they're compromised.

They WANT the alliance. Among other things, they see Russia as the savior of the white race.

1/ Richard Spencer, a leading American white supremacist, called Russia the “sole white power in the world.”

Thread by @Teri_Kanefield: "(Thread) Putin & Trump time.com/5451539/putin-… What’s up with all the Trump-GOP-Russia love? Spoiler: I suggest the GOP isn't playing f […]"

WASHINGTON — The state of Maryland plans to ask a federal judge on Tuesday for an order declaring that Rod Rosenstein is the acting attorney general — not Matt Whitaker, who was appointed to that position last week after the forced resignation of Jeff Sessions.

If the judge does as Maryland asks, ruling that Whitaker cannot serve as attorney general, it would be a blow to President Donald Trump, who bypassed Rosenstein in favor of someone who has repeatedly criticized Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian election meddling.

The Justice Department would immediately appeal any such ruling, and the case could be on a fast track to the Supreme Court.

President Trump has told advisers he has decided to remove Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, and her departure from the administration is likely to occur in the coming weeks, if not sooner, according to five current and former White House officials.

Trump canceled a planned trip with Nielsen this week to visit U.S. troops at the border in South Texas and told aides over the weekend that he wants her out as soon as possible, these officials said. The president has grumbled for months about what he views as Nielsen’s lackluster performance on immigration enforcement and is believed to be looking for a replacement who will implement his policy ideas with more alacrity.

The Justice Department would immediately appeal any such ruling, and the case could be on a fast track to the Supreme Court.

Where newly appointed justice and supremely pissed at libtards Brett Kavanaugh now sits just a waitin' to play one of a lifetime of FUCK YOU LIBTARDS cards.
Thanks again libtards!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38269/illegal-alien-killed-3-after-sanctuary-city-joseph-curl?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro (POLICE: Illegal Alien Killed 3 After 'Sanctuary City' Released Him From Custody)

This is not 1937. Nevertheless, a parallel transformation is taking place in my own time, in the Europe that I inhabit and in Poland, a country whose citizenship I have acquired. And it is taking place without the excuse of an economic crisis of the kind Europe suffered in the 1930s. Poland’s economy has been the most consistently successful in Europe over the past quarter century. Even after the global financial collapse in 2008, the country saw no recession. What’s more, the refugee wave that has hit other European countries has not been felt here at all. There are no migrant camps, and there is no Islamist terrorism, or terrorism of any kind.

More important, though the people I am writing about here, the nativist ideologues, are perhaps not all as successful as they would like to be (about which more in a minute), they are not poor and rural, they are not in any sense victims of the political transition, and they are not an impoverished underclass. On the contrary, they are educated, they speak foreign languages, and they travel abroad—just like Sebastian’s friends in the 1930s.

What has caused this transformation? Were some of our friends always closet authoritarians? Or have the people with whom we clinked glasses in the first minutes of the new millennium somehow changed over the subsequent two decades? My answer is a complicated one, because I think the explanation is universal. Given the right conditions, any society can turn against democracy. Indeed, if history is anything to go by, all societies eventually will.

Of all the countries to taunt about how the American military came to their assistance, France is a particularly ironic choice. You know what country depended on military aid from France in order to ensure its very existence?