Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

il_570xN.653670446_eq0a.jpg

Lol generally I am not big into politics up here. But do follow the American game..

One thing Ive found at meso is discussing hot button issues and politics doesnt work. Everyone has there own ideals and no one ever budges. So i learned to stay out. It always turns bad.

One thing Ive found at meso is discussing hot button issues and politics doesnt work. Everyone has there own ideals and no one ever budges. So i learned to stay out. It always turns bad.
I must say the Americans I've met , are damm loyal to which ever party they back. It's like being a Crip or a Blood for the average citizen.

I have to agree with you Jay.
It does always turn out bad.
It gets even worse when alcohol is involved. I have made a point to not let people talk politics at the bar when I'm working. I have seen friends turn on each other fast. I mean fucking raging from frustration!!
But let's be honest trumps not a real politician so this really shouldn't count.

I never thought I would actually be the one speaking up for Obama. But people in this country have really poor memory. Obama is the guy that said fuck the Pakistanis and had special operators snuff fucking bin laden. That is not the work of a pussy. And I assume people really are clueless to the extent at which we are using special operators to wipe these mother fuckers out in the Middle East. People seemed completely oblivious that we have had special operators on the ground actively hunting HVTs all throughout the Middle East. We don't need a fucking huge military to fight terrorists. We need to expand JSOC if anything, since special operations has done the most to combat terrorism. These guys are true patriots, and true warriors; just because the American people aren't aware of our activity in certain regions, doesn't mean it isn't happening. Special operators have brought hell on these bastards. By saying that Obama has done nothing to combat terrorism is absolute bullshit and frankly offensive to operators who are willing to sacrifice their lives overseas, knowing that they may never even be recognized for their acts of valor and heroism.

And that doctors without borders hospital that got hit, fuck them. That hospital was filled with Taliban. And anyone who thinks it is okay to patch those fuckers up, knowing that they will try to kill another one of our boys or more civvies, can burn in hell with them. Any hospital that knowingly assists these fuckers, deserve the same fate. Afghanis aren't as sympathetic to doctors harboring Taliban as we are, and they have no problem blowing them all to hell. Nobody misread the situation, we just sent some Taliban and Taliban sympathizers to hell and those sympathizers helping terrorists just happened to be people involved with doctors without borders.

Look up the nuclear deal that Obama just made with Iran and tell me that's not a complete disaster.

He was in such a hurry to finalize the deal before his term ended that he just got down on his knees and gave them so much of what they wanted.

Look up the nuclear deal that Obama just made with Iran and tell me that's not a complete disaster.

He was in such a hurry to finalize the deal before his term ended that he just got down on his knees and gave them so much of what they wanted.

He didn't even get a signed agreement.

State Department: Iran Deal Is Not ‘Legally Binding’ and Iran Didn’t Sign It

Read more at: State Department: Iran Deal Is Not 'Legally Binding' and Iran Didn't Sign It, by Joel Gehrke, National Review

“The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) is not a treaty or an executive agreement, and is not a signed document,” wrote Julia Frifield, the State Department assistant secretary for legislative affairs, in the November 19 letter.

Frifield wrote the letter in response to a letter Pompeo sent Secretary of State John Kerry, in which he observed that the deal the president had submitted to Congress was unsigned and wondered if the administration had given lawmakers the final agreement. Frifield’s response emphasizes that Congress did receive the final version of the deal. But by characterizing the JCPOA as a set of “political commitments” rather than a more formal agreement, it is sure to heighten congressional concerns that Iran might violate the deal’s terms.

“The success of the JCPOA will depend not on whether it is legally binding or signed, but rather on the extensive verification measures we have put in place, as well as Iran’s understanding that we have the capacity to re-impose — and ramp up — our sanctions if Iran does not meet its commitments,” Frifield wrote to Pompeo.​

So if I'm understanding this correctly, the only incentive that Iran has to abide by these terms is that they'll have the sanctions placed back on them if they're caught in violation.

But since it's not legally binding, when they're caught in violation, none of the other countries have to re-enforce them again and most likely won't because they'll have tons of money wrapped up in Iran.

Plus once the "political commitment" is broken, they can start up their weapons program again unrestricted. Except this time now they'll have a booming economy.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, the only incentive that Iran has to abide by these terms is that they'll have the sanctions placed back on them if they're caught in violation.

But since it's not legally binding, when they're caught in violation, none of the other countries have to re-enforce them again and most likely won't because they'll have tons of money wrapped up in Iran.

Plus once the "political commitment" is broken, they can start up their weapons program again unrestricted. Except this time now they'll have a booming economy.
Yep with the oil they are about to sell.

Trump is the only candidate using his own money for his campaign and isn't just a puppet controlled by wealthy contributors.

All these empty promises coming from politicians are getting old real fast. They say what they need to in order to get elected and then nothing changes. Or in the case of Obama it gets much worse.

You may not like what Trump says but at least you're getting the real deal.

Please fucking stop.
Donald Trump uses donors' money more than his own - CNNPolitics.com
I love this tired rhetoric that trump doesn't use campaign contributions and that somehow absolves him from the possibility of dishonest diatribe. So he uses a small quantity of his own money and that means what? Where do you think that money comes from? What is it that makes you think he won't look after the interests of his own businesses in office and it won't have the same adverse effects of every other person bending over and spreading for contributors when in office?

And what exactly got "much worse" under obama? Don't answer- I can go to fox news.com and read what you think the problem is.

Trump did this campaign on a lark at best, and I really have a part of me that thinks he did it to help his long time pal hillary out by fracturing the gop vote. I imagine nobody is as surprised as him that it has gone this far- but you can bet your life someone who has had zero accountability throughout his career does not want to be subjected to the expectations, constant surveillance, and judgements that come with being the POTUS. you can't bail out in a bankruptcy or divorce and come out looking good after, and let's face it- that's his style.

He keeps saying things to turn off the American people and it is a testament to the under informed / misinformed majority of the gop that they eat this shit up that is nothing more than the ravings of a man boxed into a corner he doesn't want to be in that has too much ego to quit.

Not trying to start shit with the American brothers here. But Obama comes across to me as a big pussy! No ?

If only he had that much going for him.

Nothing good comes out of Illinois, especially not politically, certainly not a junior community organizer. If he'd only been useless, and not counterproductive as well as managing to take the office to hitherto unknown depths of disgrace...

I prefer Paul and Cruz, but I'll take Trump any day, his vision points in the right direction at least.

62476418.jpg

The fact that people think there is some sort of black and white difference between Democrat and Republican screams ignorance. Neither party gives a fuck about the American people- not one. Hillary fucking Clinton is a Democrat in name only- republicans should salivate at the prospect of her election ... she will give you just what you want- more wars, more pro israel, anti muslim can't mind her own business cuntery that has plagued us for decades. Enjoy.

Please fucking stop.
Donald Trump uses donors' money more than his own - CNNPolitics.com
I love this tired rhetoric that trump doesn't use campaign contributions and that somehow absolves him from the possibility of dishonest diatribe. So he uses a small quantity of his own money and that means what? Where do you think that money comes from? What is it that makes you think he won't look after the interests of his own businesses in office and it won't have the same adverse effects of every other person bending over and spreading for contributors when in office?

And what exactly got "much worse" under obama? Don't answer- I can go to fox news.com and read what you think the problem is.

Trump did this campaign on a lark at best, and I really have a part of me that thinks he did it to help his long time pal hillary out by fracturing the gop vote. I imagine nobody is as surprised as him that it has gone this far- but you can bet your life someone who has had zero accountability throughout his career does not want to be subjected to the expectations, constant surveillance, and judgements that come with being the POTUS. you can't bail out in a bankruptcy or divorce and come out looking good after, and let's face it- that's his style.

He keeps saying things to turn off the American people and it is a testament to the under informed / misinformed majority of the gop that they eat this shit up that is nothing more than the ravings of a man boxed into a corner he doesn't want to be in that has too much ego to quit.

The fact that people think there is some sort of black and white difference between Democrat and Republican screams ignorance. Neither party gives a fuck about the American people- not one. Hillary fucking Clinton is a Democrat in name only- republicans should salivate at the prospect of her election ... she will give you just what you want- more wars, more pro israel, anti muslim can't mind her own business cuntery that has plagued us for decades. Enjoy.

Bravo.

image.jpg