Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I guess President Trump wanted some kind of spectacle in the Oval Office on Tuesday and got one. I guess he thinks if there’s a spectacle and he’s in it, he wins. It worked once, anyway, which is why he gets to invite people to the Oval Office. But there is a difference between a campaign spectacle and a spectacle of desperation: a flailing, floundering presidency.

The pundits are frantically rating the performance of Melee Mouth, and I’ll leave the finer points of scoring the exchange to others. I was just happy to see Trump confronted with something resembling sanity as the Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer delegation kept the focus on border security as opposed to “the wall,” Trump’s middle-school-civics-project-idea that he tries to pass off as policy. I was also glad to see that they apparently learned from early in his first term that there is no point in trying to engage with him normally to reach a “deal.” All Trump deals are either bad or unreliable, as is the very process of dealing with him.

The Democrats' job in the next two years is to let Trump be Trump, all by himself, and let the voters see unmistakably what a defective product he is, just like all of his other products. Trump had his chance in his first two years, and he made his choices. He chose to further bankrupt the government with a deficit-financed tax cut for the rich. He chose to subvert science and public support for a stable climate at every turn. He chose to try and wreck health-care coverage. He chose to rule by division, stoking racial and ethnic divides in a nation that is built on bringing diverse peoples together. He chose to undermine, on a daily basis, truth, respect for truth, and even the very concept of truth, and to attack and undermine the institutions that try to generate and disseminate and hold people accountable to the truth. He chose to govern by building a cult of personality around himself; a government of, by and for Trump.

We’ve seen a lot. The man is a fundamental menace. To democracy, to science, to the planet, to equality, to justice, to truth, to the United States. Americans are not waiting to see whether Democrats can “work together” to prop up Trump’s malice so that he can win reelection. Trump made the 2018 election about him, and the voters gave their preliminary answer. All Democratic legislators need to do is stand back and let all Americans see Trump ever more vividly for who he is. And spend their time laying a foundation for sane governing after 2020.

Trump has made his bed. Let him lie in it and tweet.

It Is Highly Likely Mueller Hacks Doctored 302 Document -- Dated Months After They Ambushed General Flynn... They've Done It Before!

General was ambushed by the FBI in the White House. The 302 reports delays and edits definitely lead the casual observer to suspect that they were doctored because the Mueller gang has done this before.

General Flynn’s short sentencing memo was released within the past 48 hours. In the memo there was a footnote to an FBI 302 form dated seven months after the incident with General Flynn in the White House –

The form 302 is highly suspect due to the fact that the FBI had ‘lost’ prior versions of the same 302 and the latest 302 was not finalized until months after the initial ambush in the White House.

This isn’t new for the Mueller gang of corrupt, conflicted and criminal Democrats. Mueller’s number tow Weissmann destroyed 302’s in the past.

Every day we uncover new crimes created by the crooks involved in the FBI, DOJ and Mueller gang. These people have no morals, thirst for power and will do anything to get it.

Deep State libtard

In the Image of Joseph Stalin -- Incoming NY AG Promises to Target and Destroy Trump and Family -- Will Find a Crime Later!

In November Letitia James became the first African-American elected the Attorney General of New York state.

It didn’t take long for Letitia to show her true colors.

In a video after her election James was seen cursing and threatening President Trump.

Reporter: What would you say to people who say, ‘Oh, I’m not going to bother to register to vote because my voice doesn’t make a difference.” Or, “I’m just one person.”

Letitia James: “I say one name. Donald Trump. That should motivate you. Get off your ass and vote.

Reporter: Will you sue him for us?

Letitia James: Oh, we’re definitely going to sue him. We’re going to be a real pain in the ass. He’s going to know my name personally.

Joseph Stalin’s henchman Lavrently once famously said, “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime.”
This is today’s Democrat party.
Give them the Republican and they’ll show you the crime.

They are nothing more than Stalinist thugs.

In an interview this week on NBC Letitia promised to investigate the Trump family business, his family members and “anyone in his circle.”

Democrats are cheering the news.

New York Attorney Gen.-elect Letitia James says she plans to launch sweeping investigations into President Donald Trump, his family and “anyone” in his circle who may have violated the law once she settles into her new job next month.

“We will use every area of the law to investigate President Trump and his business transactions and that of his family as well,” James, a Democrat, told NBC News in her first extensive interview since she was elected last month.

James outlined some of the probes she intends to pursue with regard to the president, his businesses and his family members. They include:

** Any illegalities involving Trump’s real estate holdings in New York, highlighting the October New York Times investigation into the president’s finances.
** The June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a Russian official.
** Examine government subsidies Trump received, which were also the subject of Times investigative work.
** Whether he is in violation of the emoluments clause in the U.S. Constitution through his New York businesses.
** Continue to probe the Trump Foundation.
“We want to investigate anyone in his orbit who has, in fact, violated the law,” said James, who was endorsed by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

Despite early assurances that he would have an all-star administration, Trump now faces the most difficult part of his presidency increasingly cut off from first-rate talent. Notwithstanding a few obvious exceptions, among them Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and senior National Security Council adviser Fiona Hill, Trump is pulling a cabinet and White House staff behind him that is replete with bench-warmers and third-stringers. He wound up that way, in part, by vilifying “elites” and mocking expertise.

His inability to recruit, or to even to listen to, top people has hampered everything from Trump’s foreign policy to his own legal defense. His hostility to sound advice, coupled with reliance on his frequently terrible instincts, has produced a kind of synergy (to use a https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/07/takeaways-michael-cohen-sentencing-filings/?utm_term=.25806d239926 (newly infamous) word) of incompetence in the White House and beyond: Things go wrong on the world stage, Capitol Hill or with the media. Trump never blames himself, instead blaming everyone else, including the people who work for him. Experts — also known as people who know they’re doing — have had two years to observe this and have understandably become less willing to work for him. Their numbers inside the administration dwindle, lesser lights take over, more mistakes are made; lather, rinse, repeat.

Trump has taken a nebulous resentment — that the experts are the source of ordinary Americans’ woes — and etched it into the minds of his supporters. He has succeeded in this largely by writing off his worst failures either as temporary blips or as someone else’s fault. Shifting blame might work, at least for a while, in politics. It is a far riskier strategy in front of a prosecutor, and it is positively dangerous during a national security or economic crisis. The president’s voters have cheered as he has smeared capable public servants and denigrated the very idea of competence. The whole country might ultimately pay the price.

Democrats Say $5 Billion for Wall is a "Waste of Money" -- But Cost of Illegal Alien Burden in US is $155 Billion Per Year

Wow!
President Trump met with Democratic leaders Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer Tuesday in the White House.

Pelosi was asked to speak after Trump gave an opening statement on the wall.

TRUMP BLASTED HER!
Chuck Schumer jumped in!
TRUMP BLASTED HIM!

Trump called out the Democrat leaders — corrected them on border security — interrupted their talking points — and ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED THEM!

When you interrupt their lies Democrats have nothing left to say!
This was an AMAZING TV EVENT!

President Trump needs to hold one of these publicized meetings weekly!