Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

IMPEACH THE MF’ER
https://claytoonz.com/2019/01/05/impeach-the-mfer/

Yeah, if you have an issue with a congresswoman saying MF’er but you were silent the multiple times Trump used vulgarity, you’re an MF’ing hypocrite.

This is a bonus cartoon I was going to save until tomorrow, but I’m kinda excited for you to see it. So, I’m not sitting on it for a day.

However, you’re not getting a true blog with it because I’m tired and I want to go watch some football and eat chicken wings. See you Monday morning, fuckers.

cjones01102019.jpg

“The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices - to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own - for the children and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to The Twilight Zone.
[closing narration: "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street", Twilight Zone episode aired March 4, 1960”

If the richest among us find marginal taxes of 70% radical, wait until they hear what the alternatives are.

It’s an indication of how successful the radical oligarchist movement has been at reframing the public discourse, that something as common-sense as a 70% marginal rate for the highest brackets is considered a radical outlier.

Radical oligarchists have so taken over public discourse that people whose entire ethos and mission is consolidating over half the world's wealth in the hands of a few thousand call themselves "conservative" and nobody says anything.

Investing in infrastructure, education, stability, health: radical.

Shitting away immense wealth on Betsy DeVos's fifth house and tenth yacht, on wars to justify our massive armies: conservative.

Really?

Thread by @JuliusGoat: "If the richest among us find marginal taxes of 70% radical, wait until they hear what the alternatives are. It’s an indication of how succes […]"