Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I believe the issue is that you disagree with Scally’s political views. No big deal. We’re all entitled to our opinion. You do realize that you are in the minority by still supporting Trump, given his historically low approval ratings throughout his entire presidency.

Actually no, you're wrong there. I have no problem with a healthy debate and have given no opinion about my views. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion about my political vies. This obsessive behavior is crazy. That's my issue. Anyone that says different is just wrong. Think of the shear volume of time consumed just browsing and cutting and pasting thousands of negative posts. It's insanity. Give me purpose and maybe I could change my mind. Time way better spent on something, hell anything, semi-productive. knitting? golfing? fucking? anything..... And furthermore, I also don't agree with your facts about I'm a minority that supports Trump.

Actually no, you're wrong there. I have no problem with a healthy debate and have given no opinion about my views. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion about my political vies. This obsessive behavior is crazy. That's my issue. Anyone that says different is just wrong. Think of the shear volume of time consumed just browsing and cutting and pasting thousands of negative posts. It's insanity. Give me purpose and maybe I could change my mind. Time way better spent on something, hell anything, semi-productive. knitting? golfing? fucking? anything..... And furthermore, I also don't agree with your facts about I'm a minority that supports Trump.

OK fine, I have no idea (other than your support for a border wall....you did say that somewhere, right?) of your political views. It's almost always pointless on the web to debate politics, goes nowhere. FYI: we probably have a lot of shared views. Both avid elk hunters who value access to public land, lift weights, etc.

Why do you take issue with: "This obsessive behavior is crazy. That's my issue." Who cares, Scally wants to post, let the guy post without questioning his behavior. I imagine Scally follows a number of people/organizations on various social media platforms. He then copies and pastes here. Probably spends between 1-2 hours per day on it. Big deal.

So you truly believe you are not in the minority in this country that supports Trump? Please explain if you care to.

With Respect, and BIG GAINS for 2019!

President Trump made the remark during a lengthy appearance in the White House’s Rose Garden on Friday, in the midst of an extended soliloquy about the border wall that he has yet to find funding or widespread political support for.

The government is shut down over the president’s demand that Congress allocate $5.7 billion for the wall.

“This should have been done by all of the presidents that preceded me,” https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-meeting-congressional-leadership-border-security/. “And they all know it. Some of them have told me that we should have done it.”

The president has made 7,600 false or misleading statements since he became president, and some have proved more difficult than others to fact-check. This one was not. There are only four living ex-presidents. The Washington Post reached out to them to see whether they ever told Trump that a border wall should have been built before he was in office: All said they hadn’t. A spokesman for George H.W. Bush declined to comment.

The world turns even if America doesn’t. That’s certainly true on trade, where a rebranded Trans-Pacific Partnership has begun with the new year in 11 countries two years after President Trump withdrew. The biggest losers are American producers.

The CPTPP, as it’s known, entered into force in Canada, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Australia and Singapore last week, where it will slash 95% of tariffs on goods among its members, which account for 13% of global GDP. The others include Vietnam, where CPTPP is in force Jan. 14, and Brunei, Chile, Malaysia and Peru, which are in the midst of ratification.

The U.S. withdrawal from TPP was one of the worst own-goals in recent economic history.
Mr. Trump isn’t likely to reconsider in the next two years, but perhaps the next President will.

Transcript:

HARTMANN: Our Supreme Court has now said, “unlimited money in politics.” It seems like a violation of principles of democracy. … Your thoughts on that?

CARTER: It violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president. And the same thing applies to governors and U.S. senators and congress members. So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over. … The incumbents, Democrats and Republicans, look upon this unlimited money as a great benefit to themselves. Somebody’s who’s already in Congress has a lot more to sell to an avid contributor than somebody who’s just a challenger.