Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Sorry, but it is. Unless of course you believe their push for illegal immigration isn’t oppressive to the American people. I guess the KKK isn’t oppressive and wasn’t started by democrats. I guess all the historical voting of Dems AGAINST civil rights isn’t oppressive. You’re right.

100 years ago dems and republicans flipped. Republicans used to oppose slavery. Now we have the idiot Proud Boys - guaranteed not a Democrat amongst them.

Your argument fails on many levels

LMAO, that new lie? So JFK and FDR were really Republicans? GTFOH! Oh, and LBJ with his n****r comments? Get real.

Then that makes MLK Jr a democrat, which he clearly wasn’t. YOU sir are flawed with your lies.

My father in law is an old republican and a Trump supporter. Due to the new tax law, he is no longer able to deduct his investment management fees. (2% itemized deductions are eliminated) Additionally, tax (state income tax, property tax, and personal property taxes) deduction is limited to $10,000 in aggregate. As a result, he is going to pay $3,000-$4,000 in additional tax every year. I have another dozen clients in this situation. It is hilarious to explain to them how the republicans that they voted for are fucking them in the ass raw and dry, (obviously not in those words). LMFAO!

We’re talking 100+ years ago. You’re not coherent. MLK had no party affiliation
100+ years ago.... so traditional democrats back in the day we’re considered “conservatives” and were for small government and traditional republicans were liberals who were for big government, am I understanding that right? In that sense, I’d agree with your liberal narrative of the party switch, especially with that commie bastard FDR who was all about big government and a welfare state.

Or are you saying libs/Dems are for small government?

Was it closer to 200 years ago the old switcharoo happened? Which is it?

To think that Democrats are not for the small individual is folly.

To think that Democrats support the KKK is lunacy.

Nuff said

Even in the early 20th century, women seeking the right to vote knew how to get the media’s attention.

In demonstrations and parades, the suffragists donned white dresses meant to generate photo coverage in the daily newspapers. The color choice also echoed England’s suffrage movement, which used purple, white and green as its official colors.

The white outfits dozens of female lawmakers wore to the https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-state-of-the-union-trump-plans-to-urge-bipartisan-cooperation-in-a-sharply-divided-congress/2019/02/05/519fd74a-296a-11e9-b2fc-721718903bfc_story.html?utm_term=.2f804c2290c3 (State of the Union address)Tuesday night were a visual tribute to the U.S. suffragists and an attempt to spark the same kind of publicity, said Rebecca Boggs Roberts, the author of “Suffragists in Washington, D.C.: The 1913 Parade and the Fight for the Vote.”

It worked.

Hours before the speech, Democratic women were already posing in the Capitol in their white suits and dresses. “This afternoon, ahead of the #SOTU,” Rep. Sheila Jackson (D-Texas) tweeted, “I was honored to stand alongside some of the 106 women of the #116 Congress in #suffragette white @HouseDemWomen.”

You’ll believe whatever is convenient for you. Truth.
Same with you. Look at democrat run cities - SHIT HOLES. For the little people? Hardly. Welfare is NOT for the little people. It creates people who are stuck in a system and then breeds entitled leeches like we have running around today.