Untitled1.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Donald Trump pinatas hot items in Mexico
http://www.latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-resentment-20160226-001-photo.html

Piñata makers in Mexico have discovered that many customers are eager to take a whack at Donald Trump. Alicia Lopez Fernandez puts finishing touches on a Trump piñata at her family's shop in Mexico City.

la-fg-mexico-resentment-20160226-001 (1).jpg

[16'4"] Here's footage of Benito Mussolini saying, "I want to make America great." [Also, censorship.]

Last edited:
Trump Just Retweeted A Quote By Fascist Leader Mussolini That Someone Attributed To Him
Trump Just Retweeted A Quote By Fascist Leader Mussolini That Someone Attributed To Him

Donald Trump just retweeted a quote from Italian fascist leader Benito Mussolini.
The parody account, called Il Duce (Mussolini’s nickname) tweeted a quote from the Italian dictator and attributed it to Trump along with his campaign slogan #MakeAmericanGreatAgain.

Trump then shared the tweet with his followers.

The Il Duce account has been tweeting quotes from Mussolini and attributing them to Trump for some time now.

The quote Trump shared on Sunday has been attributed to Mussolini by various sources and is believed to have first appeared in ‘Duce (1922-42)’ in TIME magazine (2 August 1943).

Mussolini founded fascism, set up a legal dictatorship in Italy, and fought alongside Hitler in World War II.

No, we don’t know what is going on at this point either.

UPDATE

The brains behind the @ilduce2016 account was Gawker’s Ashley Feinberg, the website revealed on Sunday.

“Last year, we set a trap for Trump,” Alex Pareene wrote for the website. “We came up with the idea for that Mussolini bot under the assumption that Trump would retweet just about anything, no matter how dubious or vile the source, as long as it sounded like praise for himself.”

Don’t Assume Conservatives Will Rally Behind Trump
Don’t Assume Conservatives Will Rally Behind Trump

If Donald Trump wins the Republican presidential nomination, he’ll have undermined a lot of assumptions we once held about the GOP. He’ll have become the nominee despite neither being reliably conservative nor being very electable, supposedly the two things Republicans care most about. He’ll have done it with very little support from “party elites” (although with some recent exceptions like Chris Christie). He’ll have attacked the Republican Party’s three previous candidates — Mitt Romney, John McCain and George W. Bush — without many consequences. If a Trump nomination happens, it will imply that the Republican Party has been weakened and is perhaps even on the brink of failure, unable to coordinate on a plan to stop Trump despite the existential threat he poses to it.

If you’re one of these ideological conservatives, it may even be in your best interest for Trump to lose in November. If Trump loses, especially by a wide margin, his brand of politics will probably be discredited, or his nomination might look like a strange, one-off “black swan” that you’ll be better equipped to prevent the next time around. You’ll have an opportunity to get your party back in 2020, and your nominee might stand a pretty decent chance against Clinton, who could be elected despite http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/hillary-clinton-favorable-rating because Trump is even less popular and who would be aiming for the Democratic Party’s fourth straight term in office.

But if Trump wins in November, you might as well relocate the Republican National Committee’s headquarters to Trump Tower. The realignment of the Republican Party will be underway, and you’ll have been left out of it.

Last edited:
The Die-Hard Republicans Who Say #NeverTrump
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2016-02-29/the-die-hard-republicans-who-say-nevertrump (The Die-Hard Republicans Who Say #NeverTrump)

Over the past week, as it’s begun to sink in that -- no foolin’ -- Donald Trump might really be the nominee, I began to notice a trend among family and friends who are stalwart Republicans. These are people who consistently vote, and consistently vote (R) straight down the line. And they are tortured because they cannot bring themselves to vote for the Republican nominee this year, if the Republican nominee is Trump.

“She’s beside herself,” my mother said of a near relation, who is apparently seriously considering voting for a Democrat for the first time. I wanted to understand this phenomenon better. I asked on Twitter whether this was a real thing, just as the hashtag #NeverTrump began trending. And I got an earful. So I invited lifelong Republicans who had decided that they couldn’t vote for Trump in the general, even if he got the nomination, to tell me their stories. Hundreds of e-mails poured in, and are still arriving. They're informative.

What surprised me? First, the sheer number of people who sat down and composed lengthy e-mails on a weekend.

Second, the passion they showed. These people are not quietly concerned about Trump. They are appalled, repulsed, afraid and dismayed that their party could have let this happen. They wrote in the strongest possible language, and many were adamant that they would not stay home on Election Day, but in fact would vote for Hillary Clinton in the general and perhaps leave the Republican Party for good.

Third was the sheer breadth. I got everything from college students to Midwestern farmers to military intelligence officers to former officials in Republican administrations, one of whom said he would “tattoo #NeverTrump” on a rather delicate part of his anatomy if it would keep Donald J. Trump from becoming the nominee. They were from all segments of the party -- urban professionals, yes, but also stalwart evangelicals, neoconservatives, libertarians, Tea Partiers, the whole patchwork of ideological groups of which the Republican coalition is made.

Fourth was what they didn’t say. Some people talked about economic liberty issues, like taxes, or Obamacare, but that was a minority. “Lack of substance” was another minor issue -- often present, but never alone.

The main arguments were his authoritarianism, his lack of any principle besides the further aggrandizement of one Donald J. Trump, his racism and misogyny, and his erratic behavior, which led a whole lot of people to write that they were afraid to have him anywhere within a thousand miles of the nuclear launch codes.

The art of economic illiteracy
The art of economic illiteracy

Politicians of both parties are prone to making economically illiterate promises and claims during campaign seasons. Donald Trump is turning this illiteracy into an art form. One of his latest insane promises is to force Apple to manufacture in the United States.

Back