Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Just me checking in as I occasionally do to see how the Muller investigation turned out. Or the Kavanaugh hearings went. The border wall. The caravans. The school shooter hoax. The stripper scandal. The crashed economy. The Russian collusion or the Impeachment hoax all turned out. I'm sure I missed others attacks by the left. I can't remember them all. Oh.....that's right...yep....STILL president. Still crazy leftist wishing and hoping and yelling and crying and stamping their feet threatening to leave the country after 3 1/2 years. So much wasted energy. Maybe energy better spent supporting America. Carry on.. See you in November. I'll be back.

If true, TFF ... John Bolton Claims Trump’s Daily Hair & Makeup Routine Takes 2 Hours

“The President does not do any official work until his hair and makeup are finished. The makeup process takes 25 minutes, and his hair takes another hour and a half to sculpt into a mop that obscures the reality that Trump is almost entirely bald. When Trump’s entourage was in England on an official visit with the Queen, Her Majesty was kept waiting an hour because Trump’s staff had forgotten his favorite hairspray, and the President did not trust any British brands. He could be heard screaming at his aides from several rooms down that they were embarrassing him. He yelled that it was a matter of extreme national security that he never go without his favorite hairspray variety. The Queen remarked that Trump was a ‘bigger priss’ than her. Trump eventually settled for some styling gel, and the Queen laughed at his hairdo when she saw it, which convinced Trump to start being against NATO. He said America would never come to the defense of a country with a Queen who was ‘such a total c***.’ He then speculated that the Queen must have been ‘on the rag,’ and been ‘bleeding from her wherever.’ He perked up a little bit later at the royal dinner reception, though, when the Queen made sure he got more scoops of ice cream than anyone else, and she directed the royal staff to serve his dessert in a big goblet much larger and flashier than anyone else’s. He clapped his hands together and giggled like a little boy when he saw that he got the best goblet.”

Back