Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

You sir are absolutely absorbed in your media brainwashing.You come off like an American simp and a weak boned little man.
Trump has and will do more for American than any other president in history. You are just another troll out there spreading propaganda. You apparently have way to much time on your hands posting as you do. You've got a really pretty title next to your name to make people think your intelligent and you may be but I'm going to assume your just part of the machine that is geared towards the breaking down of the greatest country in the free world.
Go look at the crowds that support DJT and then go look at the 50 people who support Biden. He has no base and is the least popular presidential candidate in history. But, He supposedly won the election? My ass!!
If it comes to civil war the Biden followers will be smashed to oblivion. Trump supporters are far to numerous and we have guns and a constitution. Trump is at the hands of a global NWO with the likes of
George Soros behind it dealing their evil NWO agenda.

I'd really like to see all of this Michael Scallys posts be taken down from this page . Its simply spam. Please, more people jump in on this guy . His post are inflammatory and garbage. Who in all reality has this much time to sit in front of a key board and have a life.

I'd really like to see all of this Michael Scallys posts be taken down from this page . Its simply spam. Please, more people jump in on this guy . His post are inflammatory and garbage. Who in all reality has this much time to sit in front of a key board and have a life.

This is an uncensored board. And I for one, believe in freedom of speech and expression. So, no. It stays, despite your feelz...

Last edited:
You sir are absolutely absorbed in your media brainwashing.You come off like an American simp and a weak boned little man.
Trump has and will do more for American than any other president in history. You are just another troll out there spreading propaganda. You apparently have way to much time on your hands posting as you do. You've got a really pretty title next to your name to make people think your intelligent and you may be but I'm going to assume your just part of the machine that is geared towards the breaking down of the greatest country in the free world.
Go look at the crowds that support DJT and then go look at the 50 people who support Biden. He has no base and is the least popular presidential candidate in history. But, He supposedly won the election? My ass!!
If it comes to civil war the Biden followers will be smashed to oblivion. Trump supporters are far to numerous and we have guns and a constitution. Trump is at the hands of a global NWO with the likes of
George Soros behind it dealing their evil NWO agenda.
America is a third world country with a gucci belt on it, whole European is laughing at America, they making fun of yall in public tv in germany lmao what are you talking bout

Back