Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy said that as the rioting was underway, it became clear that the Capitol Police were overrun. But he said there was no contingency planning done in advance for what forces could do in case of a problem at the Capitol because Defense Department help was turned down. “They’ve got to ask us, the request has to come to us,” said McCarthy.

U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund, under pressure from Schumer, Pelosi and other congressional leaders, was forced to resign. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell asked for and received the resignation of the Sergeant at Arms of the Senate, Michael Stenger, effective immediately. Paul Irving, the longtime Sergeant at Arms of the House, also resigned.

Guys here will love him

They should be aware that websites, ... are actively being scanned for promotion, encouragement, defending, ... for these individuals/groups/affiliates. Steroids are on their radar. One does not need to have been in DC to be charged. I have blocked a number of members for their rhetoric that borders/crosses the line wrt violence and more. This has been relayed to me by a veteran [15+ years] CIA employee. Stay tuned.

Update: They are using algorithm searches to identify those that might be in concert with the DC attack. My conversation is this is very serious and will amp up considerably after 01/20. The algorithm will include AAS. IOW, posts are screened especially where there are no personal identifiers [forums]. It does not matter whether you were in DC.

Update: They are using algorithm searches to identify those that might be in concert with the DC attack. My conversation is this is very serious and will amp up considerably after 01/20. The algorithm will include AAS. IOW, posts are screened especially where there are no personal identifiers [forums]. It does not matter whether you were in DC.

Instigate does not mean present in DC ...

Check out MESO posts ...

NEW: A lieutenant from the Bexar County Sheriff's Office in San Antonio is under FBI investigation after posting photos from the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Hot damn that is such ridiculous authoritarian overreach. Ed Snowden is in hiding in Russia for exposing a criminal program by the intelligence community, and yet these delusional, violent seditionists that broke in to the White House planning to hold hostage/abduct members of the House and Congress are hardly being prosecuted. This is insanity. The incoming cabinet better not go easy on these people. They tried to revolt against the legitimate election process of the United States of America. They tried to commit a coup and overthrow legitimately elected leaders for an egomaniac cult leader MAN-BABY that is a wannabe-dictator. Trump and his entire family should be tried and likely convicted, and all these proud boys and others who incited violence against innocent Americans and tried to dismantle the government yesterday should be convicted with them.

Anyway, why the fuck are they looking at AAS? Also, what is IOW? Pardon my ignorance there, I'm not able to figure out what that acronym is. Are they looking at other drugs besides AAS? Why do they care about AAS and why would AAS get wrapped up in this ridiculous treason shit?

Sponsors

Back