Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

View: https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1372933739911725056?s=20

Over two months after the siege of the US Capitol by a pro-Trump mob, injuring 100 officers and killing one, the House voted on Wednesday to award congressional gold medals to Capitol police who defended the building and the lawmakers inside. “It was a rare bipartisan vote to honor the men and women who protected our democracy,” explained Stephen Colbert on The Late Show. “Nobody could ever oppose that – except for the 12 Republicans who opposed that.”

Colbert referred to the oppositional group – 11 white men and QAnon follower Marjorie Taylor Greene of Florida – who objected to the use of the term “insurrectionists” to describe the rioters as the “legion of dumb”.

“Ok, you don’t like insurrectionist — how about ‘neck-beard fascist neo-Confederate tiny penis treason-humpers?’ he fumed. “These congressmen are a bunch of cowards. The mob came to kill them, and now they’re worried that calling them insurrectionists might hurt their feelings?”

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF6QRzeAdZo

View: https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1372943969533976577?s=20

Twitter has once again suspended the account of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., her office said Friday, as dozens of House Democrats move to expel the conspiracy-embracing lawmaker from Congress.

Greene, who has previously promoted the baseless pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy and supported calls for violence against Democrats, said in a campaign message that Twitter suspended her account around 1 a.m. Friday “without explanation,” her office told CNBC.

Greene’s account is locked for 12 hours, according to that campaign message.

Spokespeople for Twitter did not immediately confirm the suspension or provide comment on Greene’s claims.

When I was growing up in the 1980s, the Republican Party stood for freedom
Unfortunately this is no longer the case. It is now just the opposite. I am a conservative, but I can't support a party that is for the end of fair and free elections and the end of democracy in our country.

After 1/6 I'm now a conservative registered Democrat. I have witnessed enough to say I will never support the the Republican party again in any state or national election.

Unfortunately this is no longer the case. It is now just the opposite. I am a conservative, but I can't support a party that is for the end of fair and free elections and the end of democracy in our country.

After 1/6 I'm now a conservative registered Democrat. I have witnessed enough to say I will never support the the Republican party again in any state or national election.
I feel you. I’ve completely turned my back on the Republican Party.

Too many low-IQ idiots, science/covid deniers, assholes and jerks, racists, conspiracy theorists, hypocrites who pretended to support cops while trying to beat them to death on 1/6, etc.

It’s shocking how idiotic our politicians are. I actually frequently travel around the southern states while gathering data for projects, and the amount of obscenely-low-IQ idiots that I run into on a regular basis is astonishing to me.

As a conservative who wears a mask to avoid getting others sick, I keep getting called a liberal/Obama sympathizer, etc. Why the fuck is this pandemic so politicized?

I’m conservative, but won’t be voting for either side for the foreseeable future. I may vote Dem occasionally depending on who, where and what, but we’ll see.

I feel you. I’ve completely turned my back on the Republican Party.

Too many low-IQ idiots, science/covid deniers, assholes and jerks, racists, conspiracy theorists, hypocrites who pretended to support cops while trying to beat them to death on 1/6, etc.

It’s shocking how idiotic our politicians are. I actually frequently travel around the southern states while gathering data for projects, and the amount of obscenely-low-IQ idiots that I run into on a regular basis is astonishing to me.

As a conservative who wears a mask to avoid getting others sick, I keep getting called a liberal/Obama sympathizer, etc. Why the fuck is this pandemic so politicized?

I’m conservative, but won’t be voting for either side for the foreseeable future. I may vote Dem occasionally depending on who, where and what, but we’ll see.
It is so weird with the republican party. It used to be the party which applied the doctrine of common sense, but nothing they do today is using common sense. I cannot phatom how for instance QAnon has pulled so many republicans into their web of insanity. It is beyond belief and it is tearing apart families

It is so weird with the republican party. It used to be the party which applied the doctrine of common sense, but nothing they do today is using common sense. I cannot phatom how for instance QAnon has pulled so many republicans into their web of insanity. It is beyond belief and it is tearing apart families
That’s what’s really bothering me. It used to be that we could make fun of the insane conspiracy theorist moon bats on the left… now they dominate the right. The fuck?

You can thank Trump ;)
He is finished. There is a large enough segment of the Republican party that oppose authoritarian rule. I include myself. He can not win a general election. I would under no condition support trump or any politician that would sell out democracy and serve him.

It is a choice now of the lesser of two evils.

He is finished. There is a large enough segment of the Republican party that oppose authoritarian rule. I include myself. He can not win a general election. I would under no condition support trump or any politician that would sell out democracy and serve him.

It is a choice now of the lesser of two evils.
Trump was done before the election. Unfortunately democracy under either side is a clown show at best.

You guys are bunch of cookie cutting, weed smoking, bottled water drinking, crypto 'trading', car driving, government ass kissing, tranny loving cunts

I think you are not the only one, what has been going on lately is beyond the bounds of law, reason and concern for the state and the people as a whole. I have a similar opinion.

Back