Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Something to look forward to this President will be impeached by next summer. He sucks Putin's cock. This chickenshit bastard has betrayed or nation because he let f****** whores piss on him in Moscow. Now he's being blackmailed f*** all of you who think this c*********** pig is our president.

Something to look forward to this President will be impeached by next summer. He sucks Putin's cock. This chickenshit bastard has betrayed or nation because he let f****** whores piss on him in Moscow. Now he's being blackmailed f*** all of you who think this c*********** pig is our president.
If you would just get on board you would be so much more happy big_paul.

If you would just get on board you would be so much more happy big_paul.
Brother I'm happy doing what I'm doing. I watch Nixon get impeached on television. And I will watch Trump get impeached on television too. No hard feelings to my brother's here on meso rx. No hard feelings at all I just think you made a terrible mistake and voting for this a******.

You can look forward to adoption of Russian children.

Brother I'm happy doing what I'm doing. I watch Nixon get impeached on television. And I will watch Trump get impeached on television too. No hard feelings to my brother's here on meso rx. No hard feelings at all I just think you made a terrible mistake and voting for this a******.

You can look forward to adoption of Russian children.
I'm just saying.... we have a pod here with your name on it.

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-78_5124.jpg

Back