Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Okay, then perhaps @Michael Scally MD his no interest in providing HIS opinion to you. Does that make sense?

not only does he have no thoughts of his own, he never gives his opinion at all. he purely trolls this board. but I'm sure he's happy you're here trying to defend him. does that make sense?

why don't you mind your own business? that kid could defend himself

Okay, then perhaps @Michael Scally MD his no interest in providing HIS opinion to you. Does that make sense?
Are you here to rub Vaseline on his bottom, hold his hand and tell him it's ok to be a coward that post cartoon after cartoon that contains some other liberal retards opinion on it? But he's just like every other doctor I've delt with over the years, they know nothing more than the guy mopping the floor in their O.R

LMAO , that's why they call it "Medical Practice"

As much as i dissagree with doc scallys memes and his political ideology and as much as his memes annoy me i think the personal attacks are kind of childish and uncalled for.
I would agree with you if it wasn't also him personally labeling and calling anyone on meso that doesn't agree with him an idiot,racist,retard, ect.

Losing ... Sad ... :(:(:(

An appeals court on Thursday rejected the Trump administration’s attempt to deny grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins of Americans an exemption from President Donald Trump’s travel ban executive order.

A three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously declined to overturn a district court judge’s ruling that the administration was taking too narrow a view of an exception the Supreme Court carved out from the travel ban in June.

The appeals court panel also cleared the way for a greater flow of refugees, declining to disturb a lower court order that those already assigned to resettlement agencies can enter the U.S. despite Trump’s order.

John le Carré, one of Britain’s greatest living writers, has spoken of the “toxic” parallels between the rise of Donald Trump and the rise of 1930s fascism.

In a rare public appearance, the 85-year-old novelist and former spy spoke of his disdain for Trump and his despair for the US and the wider world.

“Something truly, seriously bad is happening and from my point of view we have to be awake to that,” he told an audience at the Royal Festival Hall in London.

“These stages that Trump is going through in the United States and the stirring of racial hatred … a kind of burning of the books as he attacks, as he declares real news as fake news, the law becomes fake news, everything becomes fake news.

“I think of all things that were happening across Europe in the 1930s, in Spain, in Japan, obviously in Germany. To me, these are absolutely comparable signs of the rise of fascism and it’s contagious, it’s infectious. Fascism is up and running in Poland and Hungary. There’s an encouragement about.”

Rush Limbaugh may no longer believe Hurricane Irma is a "liberal hoax." The conservative radio personality will reportedly evacuate South Florida ahead of the storm, despite previous beliefs.

Limbaugh's announcement comes three days after he claimed Hurricane Irma wouldn't hit the United States. The commentator claimed climate scientists and the liberal media were in favor of the validity of global warming, which he deemed a "lie."

"I'm not going to get into details because of the security nature of things, but it turns out that we will not be able to do the program here tomorrow. That will be in the hands of Mark Steyn tomorrow,” Limbaugh said on his radio show Thursday. "We'll be on the air next week, folks, from parts unknown."

"We'll be back on Monday, it's just that tomorrow is going to be problematic. Tomorrow, I think, it would be legally impossible for us to originate the program out of here," Limbaugh added.

Limbaugh said that he had to cancel a variety of things in wake of Hurricane Irma including a private movie screening for Dylan O'Brien and Michael Keaton's upcoming flick, "American Assasin." However, he then claimed that he had a feeling that the show's cancellation was on the horizon.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back