Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

You may be right. Although I still am not counting him out to eventually figure out a solution that will benefit us. That region will never get along with each other so one big happy family will never happen until they solve it (at the rate they're going that will be never) The middle east is impossible to figure out successfully. They Sunni and Shiite have been at each other since forever.

I seriously doubt Trump is running the show on this. At the very least he is taking advice from the worst people possible.

Donald Trump’s Foreign Policy Goes Neocon

I seriously doubt Trump is running the show on this. At the very least he is taking advice from the worst people possible.

Donald Trump’s Foreign Policy Goes Neocon
I respectfully disagree on this. While I'm sure he's listening to advice on this, it's Trumps show to run. He didn't get to where he is by letting others make major decisions. He has an uncanny ability to make decisions others think to be wrong, only to be proven correct in the end. While no one is right 100% of the time, I'd take his record of success any day.

I do respect your opinion throughout this thread. I gather you've seen/experienced a lot in this world and articulate that well when you post. Please carry on.

I respectfully disagree on this. While I'm sure he's listening to advice on this, it's Trumps show to run. He didn't get to where he is by letting others make major decisions. He has an uncanny ability to make decisions others think to be wrong, only to be proven correct in the end. While no one is right 100% of the time, I'd take his record of success any day.

I do respect your opinion throughout this thread. I gather you've seen/experienced a lot in this world and articulate that well when you post. Please carry on.

I suppose the most direct evidence he's not always in control would be the current situation with the Saudis. Trump initially said publicly and very directly that there would be consequences if the Saudis were responsible for the assassination. Not long after, he started defending the Saudis and US relations with them in a way that completely counters his first statement.

Something or someone changed his mind, and it wasn't the reasons he gave, since he knew about those when he made the first statement. My assumption is his neocon advisers changed his mind along with a few panicked calls from politicians dependent on Saudi, I mean defense industry, lobby funding. Maybe after the midterms he'll grow a pair and return to his old belligerent self.

Libtards keeping it classy once again. Great strategy before the midterms LMAO

Leftist To 9/11 Widow: 'Your Husband Should F--king Rot In The Grave'

This is what happens when your words are taken seriously. Unlike the half black turd, when Trump speaks countries listen.