Tsl bloodwork

taco33150

This is my lab work through quest diagnostics... I did .5 on Sunday morning and .5 Wednesday afternoon.. using test c 250 ... I took the test Wednesday after lunch so it was three days after my last pin schedule..

IMG_1974.PNG

If the actual papers need to be seen .. let me know so I can print them .. this is obviously a quick screen shot..

That's 5.3 times if I'm not mistaken. It goes by last pin times X equals total free test? That's how it works? Been trying to figure the whole bloods thing and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I hear there's a 10 times rule which never really see anyone get even on pharmaceutical grade. Is 5 times good?

That's 5.3 times if I'm not mistaken. It goes by last pin times X equals total free test? That's how it works? Been trying to figure the whole bloods thing and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I hear there's a 10 times rule which never really see anyone get even on pharmaceutical grade. Is 5 times good?
He's right at 10x last pin. For me that is standard results I expect for properly dosed test. 10x last pin is usually a good minimum to expect, as I've seen some guys get a fair bit higher than that. This is total test, as free test is a separate number. Free test is also an important factor but on all my bloodwork it's usually capped at >50 as the reading.

I run nothing but Watson I have done bloods many times at different doses and never came close to 10x. 7x is the norm for me.

I run nothing but Watson I have done bloods many times at different doses and never came close to 10x. 7x is the norm for me.
So, 7x your last pin or weekly? Can't seem to get this straight. If one were too pin 500mg a week @ 250mg X 2 would a 10X be 2500 or 5000?

total test per week x 10 is what dr scally uses. their is an interesting sticky on the top of this page called doing the math.

So, 7x your last pin or weekly? Can't seem to get this straight. If one were too pin 500mg a week @ 250mg X 2 would a 10X be 2500 or 5000?

total test per week x 10 is what dr scally uses. their is an interesting sticky on the top of this page called doing the math.
Thank you, sir. I read the sticky. It seems to go back and forth on this same subject.

I have done bloods probably 10 times in the last 5 yrs using Watson and 7x is a good result for me. I suppose it could vary by the individual but that is only a guess on my part.