• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor Turkish Pharmacy Steroids Net

Not questioning the source since theyve been around a while.

But, I'm still looking for someone with any personal experience with TP gh

Damn ...Covid shit blows ...how you feeling so far from it
I feel great...pinned my second week Monday morning 600mg cyp this morning and couldn’t feel better. All my previous cycles have gone well and it’s feeling the same so I’m optimistic that Turkish Pharm has a good product as I assumed

I feel great...pinned my second week Monday morning 600mg cyp this morning and couldn’t feel better. All my previous cycles have gone well and it’s feeling the same so I’m optimistic that Turkish Pharm has a good product as I assumed
Yea I wanna order but and try the cyp, still nervous cause haven’t seen any bloods or testing done...any jump in libido yet?

Yea I wanna order but and try the cyp, still nervous cause haven’t seen any bloods or testing done...any jump in libido yet?
Yeah bro lol I frontloaded 600mg my first pin and by my second pin this previous first weekend it’s been boner central...my wife was ravished this weekend so yes all the tell tales...Im sure it’s gtg (we’ll see 100% with blood) as I said Turkish has been here a long time and getting his domestic line going is probably a big deal and since the MESO community doesn’t fuck around, it be in everyone’s best interest for the line to be well doses and legit ya know

Yeah bro lol I frontloaded 600mg my first pin and by my second pin this previous first weekend it’s been boner central...my wife was ravished this weekend so yes all the tell tales...Im sure it’s gtg (we’ll see 100% with blood) as I said Turkish has been here a long time and getting his domestic line going is probably a big deal and since the MESO community doesn’t fuck around, it be in everyone’s best interest for the line to be well doses and legit ya know
He’ll yea I agree should be dosed correctly ...I def wanted to try the Turkish cyp tho...maybe I’ll grab few..

Just a question about your Nordotropin not trying to price check you. Is there a reason ur 45 iu pens are so much more than a few other sources on here getting theirs right from the pharmacy? Do u think they are fakes for pricing day Nordi at like 180 for a 45 iu. pen?

That’s right I forgot he said 2 days from order... that is not bad at all
Yup 2 days...ordered a Thursday evening it was here Saturday morning...so not even 2 ha but apparently Im close to their domestic spot and I’m sure you can guess where I’m from lol so yeah