Type-IIx's Symposium No. 3 SAT AUG 31 @ 11:00 AM EST Principles of Cycle Design: AAS & Growth Factors: RhGH & GH Secretagogues

Type-IIx

Type-IIx: Symposium No. III

Principles of Cycle Design: AAS & Growth Factors: RhGH & GH Secretagogues: Considerations by Sex

When
Saturday August 31, 2024 @ 11:00 AM EST (New York/CEST-6)​
Where
Topics
Recomp, AAS, anabolic-androgenic steroids, androgens, peptides, rhGH, growth hormone, Ipamorelin, Mod GRF (1-29), CJC 1295 no DAC, individualisation, anabolic steroids, planning, cycle design, educational​
Time Allotted
120 minutes​

Sections to be Reviewed​

Individualization​

EXAMPLES:
(I) Female wellness competitor
(II) Male model who derives an income from physique

Compound Selection: Objective: Recomp: (a) AAS and (b) Growth Factor(s)​

EXAMPLES:
(I) Metenolone enanthate (Rimobolan), Oxandrolone (Anavar), Mod GRF (1-29), Ipamorelin
(II) Testosterone propionate (TP), Trenbolone acetate (TBA), Drostanolone propionate (Mast P), Oxandrolone (Anavar)

Dose: Initial & Titration​

Considerations​

Compound Selection by Sex​

Dosing by Training Status​

Dosing by FFMI: Secondary Factor​

Efficacy​

Dose-Response for LBM Increase​

Mechanisms​

AAS​

Canonical nuclear transcription

Engaging signal transduction pathways

Tethering and Cross-talk

Surface membrane-bound receptor signaling

Tolerability​

Combination Strategies​

Synergistic
Complementary
Additive

I’m curious, do you get paid for any of this? Seems like a lot of work for a message board, or is it that you get clients to work with through this effort?

I’m curious, do you get paid for any of this? Seems like a lot of work for a message board, or is it that you get clients to work with through this effort?
Thanks for your concern about my financial well-being, bro. I'm doing OK.

I don't want to silo off information, because I care about helping this community.

Strange concept, I know.,

I think I can make this one! More Oxandrolone info, nice. Love that compound.

Thanks for continuing to share this knowledge with the community! Invaluable.

Agree! We are greatful for your efforts! Love to just focus on what seems is most of our favorite: oxandrolone