UGL HCG Relatively Safe?

BL231

I usually get HCG through my TRT clinic, but without going into details I was in a pinch and ordered HCG from a source I’ve gotten gear from before, just not HCG. I ended up getting Crowxlabs’ HCGrow, and I’ll be honest I’m a little anxious to use it because of how delicate HCG usually is? It does seem to be urine-derived, and their website has lab results for all of their compounds except HCG. I know I should’ve looked into them more, but like I said I was in a pinch and didn’t want my balls to atrophy more.

Does anyone have any experience with them? Should I worry about prions or anything similar with UGL HCG compared to prescribed HCG?

I usually get HCG through my TRT clinic, but without going into details I was in a pinch and ordered HCG from a source I’ve gotten gear from before, just not HCG. I ended up getting Crowxlabs’ HCGrow, and I’ll be honest I’m a little anxious to use it because of how delicate HCG usually is? It does seem to be urine-derived, and their website has lab results for all of their compounds except HCG. I know I should’ve looked into them more, but like I said I was in a pinch and didn’t want my balls to atrophy more.

Does anyone have any experience with them? Should I worry about prions or anything similar with UGL HCG compared to prescribed HCG?
Relative to what? You want to know if some random shit you bought off some website is gtg? How the fuck would anyone know? If your MO is to buy random black market drugs you did no investigation on then ask random strangers on a forum if it's gtg then you are operating under "full retard" mode. Never go full retard.

Ever heard of a search bar? Get to reading lazy ass. HCG is covered extensively already.

Relative to what? You want to know if some random shit you bought off some website is gtg? How the fuck would anyone know? If your MO is to buy random black market drugs you did no investigation on then ask random strangers on a forum if it's gtg then you are operating under "full retard" mode. Never go full retard.

Ever heard of a search bar? Get to reading lazy ass. HCG is covered extensively already.
Is UGL urine-derived HCG relatively safe to pharma

And maybe calm down that rage bro. I did look it up before asking, and I didn’t find anything about prion or other risks in relation to UGL and pharma HCG, hence why I asked if anyone knew anything. Most comments I saw were on pharma. And I don’t frankly give a fuck if you guys know the brand? I brought it up in case someone else knew it, but I’m asking about the broad purity and quality differences and risks between UGL and pharma HCG.

So why don’t you stfu unless you’ve got something useful to say. I never get people who make comments like yours, because all you’re doing is being an asshole in and engaging in a conversation you never needed to. If the person doesn’t get any answers, they’ll just move on and look elsewhere. Plus to get so worked up. Go take your roid rage to the gym dude

OK fine then. Let me go find the spoon so I can feed you little buddy. Here comes the airplane!

You kids are so sensitive. Search bar.

Is UGL urine-derived HCG relatively safe to pharma

And maybe calm down that rage bro. I did look it up before asking, and I didn’t find anything about prion or other risks in relation to UGL and pharma HCG, hence why I asked if anyone knew anything. Most comments I saw were on pharma. And I don’t frankly give a fuck if you guys know the brand? I brought it up in case someone else knew it, but I’m asking about the broad purity and quality differences and risks between UGL and pharma HCG.

So why don’t you stfu unless you’ve got something useful to say. I never get people who make comments like yours, because all you’re doing is being an asshole in and engaging in a conversation you never needed to. If the person doesn’t get any answers, they’ll just move on and look elsewhere. Plus to get so worked up. Go take your roid rage to the gym dude

Heres a question

why buy UGL HCG
Bayer is like 9 bucks from India

Back