Underdosed

ZealSeeker

Hello, new to meso, mostly a reader not a poster, so I don’t have privileges but I still want to put this out there. I was disappointed in the bloodwork from this lab, which has a lot of positive reviews in the past. Taking 750mg per week of pharmacom’s test c for the past 4 weeks, but bloodwork return only 1373 of testosterone. My previous cycles of 500 mg per week gave me around 2500 of testosterone so I believe what people are saying about them is true. I would consider a different lab.

Also, i think their tren is fake. I have tried tren from PPL, EP, Stanford, all gave me good result and an ego - felt nothing after 4 weeks with pharmacom.

Attachments

• IMG_4622.png
    IMG_4622.png
    492.9 KB · Views: 39
Um. Definitely the margin of error isn’t in the 200%+ range.

750mg Test should be pulling astronomical numbers.
I don't think that's a given. There's always room for human error and unless you have multiple people cross checking each others' work it might not get noticed. Especially for something like a testosterone level you might not get a 2nd pair of eyes. Hell, I've known ultrasound techs who almost missed cancerous masses and noticed on a second pass. If they didn't see it, no one would have been following up with a supervisory 2nd check.

Anywhere there is manual entry can get fucked and I can guarantee you some bloodwork values get messed up at the data entry stage. The frequency this occurs is probably low and very much up for debate but there's no way it's perfect. Whether that happened here is a different story of course. Just also pretty hard for a UGL to accidentally underdose testosterone by that much. Looks like he's taking more like 150mg/week, so if you believe Pharmacom can underdose Test C by 80% then I think you can believe a lab tech can misread a testosterone level in blood.

I don't think that's a given. There's always room for human error and unless you have multiple people cross checking each others' work it might not get noticed. Especially for something like a testosterone level you might not get a 2nd pair of eyes. Hell, I've known ultrasound techs who almost missed cancerous masses and noticed on a second pass. If they didn't see it, no one would have been following up with a supervisory 2nd check.

Anywhere there is manual entry can get fucked and I can guarantee you some bloodwork values get messed up at the data entry stage. The frequency this occurs is probably low and very much up for debate but there's no way it's perfect. Whether that happened here is a different story of course. Just also pretty hard for a UGL to accidentally underdose testosterone by that much. Looks like he's taking more like 150mg/week, so if you believe Pharmacom can underdose Test C by 80% then I think you can believe a lab tech can misread a testosterone level in blood.
I’m with you. Like I said only way to know is to send a sample to Jano. We‘ll see

Hello, new to meso, mostly a reader not a poster, so I don’t have privileges but I still want to put this out there. I was disappointed in the bloodwork from this lab, which has a lot of positive reviews in the past. Taking 750mg per week of pharmacom’s test c for the past 4 weeks, but bloodwork return only 1373 of testosterone. My previous cycles of 500 mg per week gave me around 2500 of testosterone so I believe what people are saying about them is true. I would consider a different lab.

Also, i think their tren is fake. I have tried tren from PPL, EP, Stanford, all gave me good result and an ego - felt nothing after 4 weeks with pharmacom.
1373ng/dL is just out of ref range. that can be a value of ~ 200mg dose