Unusually cheap steroids

how haven't all these big and trusted UGLs went out of business?

They aren't as big and trusted as you think.

Economic logic says people will switch to a cheaper source as soon as it's available and sells products of the same quality as the expensive sources do.

Look at the biggest thread with the most traffic in the underground. It's the cheapest source.

Don't try to be extra smart, just buy from the cheapest source where most people buy their stuff. There is a high chance it's the best source, or at least not any worse than the overpriced shit you buy elsewhere.

Look at the biggest thread with the most traffic in the underground. It's the cheapest source.

Don't try to be extra smart, just buy from the cheapest source where most people buy their stuff. There is a high chance it's the best source, or at least not any worse than the overpriced shit you buy elsewhere.
You are right.

I'm usually afraid of getting scammed with under dosed steroids.

Testosterone is the only steroid who's dosing I can confirm and prove to be right. I know the dose-dependent results in terms of ng/dL from a specific dose in my case, so all I have to do to see if it's properly dosed is to make a blood test.

Testosterone is easy to confirm if it's legit, but other steroids, such as primobolan, are impossible to be confirmed without a lab test in the solution itself, which is expensive. It could be masteron with a Primobolan label, and there is no way to confirm it through blood tests.

As for testosterone, I know they won't scam me with fake or under dosed gear. But I can't be sure they won't scam me when it comes to expensive and luxury steroids like primo.

But since I have no other choice, I'm just gonna trust them blindly and buy steroids from them.

Yeah, @McLovin has proven it today, like many others before him.
And this cheapest source always have a good promotion for you: buy 10 get 9.