US Pharma PCT and Ancillary Meds**Fast Shipping**

Over 72 hours of radio silence....I decided to send him one more email after being patient for 3 days.

Who knows, maybe he's scaling Everest...
Hopefully everything will work out. I agree with you 100% that he should have communicated his status before accepting coin.

Payment sent 19th or 20th. Emailed him on the 22nd to be sure he got btc transfer. 23rd email sent to me saying he received payment thanking me.
Order received sometime after the 23rd. Don't know the exact day.
I'm going to ask around and see if anyone got a heads up about his vacay. I hadn't but I'm a small customer.

Thank you for the other reports of successful transactions. As I mentioned before, my hopes are still very high given Serono's impeccable rep here.

According to his auto-reply he gets back today, so hopefully by tomorrow at the latest, i'll find out what's up.

After 8-9 years in business this is LEGIT my first even remotely negative review ever... My streak is broken :(

Sorry @lynks8, that is my fault. You snuck in right before I was headed out, and I thought I processed it, but it was in my paid folder. 100% on me, no excuses.

So here is what I will do. I will refund your order amount for the delay, and it will be on its way..
Fair? Emailed you already.

S-

PS. As someone who takes security seriosuly, I don't generally travel with a laptop. So when I am out of town, you won't hear from me.

Last edited:
After 8-9 years in business this is LEGIT my first even remotely negative review ever... My streak is broken :(

Sorry @lynks8, that is my fault. You snuck in right before I was headed out, and I thought I processed it, but it was in my paid folder. 100% on me, no excuses.

So here is what I will do. I will refund your order amount for the delay, and it will be on its way..
Fair? Emailed you already.

S-

PS. As someone who takes security seriosuly, I don't generally travel with a laptop. So when I am out of town, you won't hear from me.

Hey, I'm just glad it worked out, as I was almost certain it would.

As tempting as the refund is, it just wouldn't be fair. You made a minor mistake that could have happened to anyone. You have been, (from what I've read in this and your other thread), arguably the best source Meso has in terms of reliability and customer service. The very fact you're willing to offer a refund is proof your reputation is deserved.

As long as my pack is on the way, let's just forget this little mixup and let you keep your streak going.

Thank you.

I've used serono for a while. Never any problems. Very good communication and T/A. His thread goes quiet for a while and I like it that way.

I've used serono for a while. Never any problems. Very good communication and T/A. His thread goes quiet for a while and I like it that way.
Lmao every time I got a touchdown I’m like do I wanna bump the thread? Nah fuck it.

Lmao every time I got a touchdown I’m like do I wanna bump the thread? Nah fuck it.

Yep I agree but he prefers not to cause he’s smart [emoji1303]
I pretty much just tell everyone not to leave me positive feedback or bump my thread.. lol If I could delete this thread I would as I am completely content with my regulars, and prefer to focus my efforts on quality of service.

So let this sucker die again haha

I pretty much just tell everyone not to leave me positive feedback or bump my thread.. lol If I could delete this thread I would as I am completely content with my regulars, and prefer to focus my efforts on quality of service.

I have impulse control issues so forgive my posting. The way I took the post the member made, or the feeling it elicited from me was concern, not thoughts of you screwing the pooch.
Anytime creatures of habit, who have been able to channel their OCD in such a way that it has helped create something as successful as this biz of yours has become, deviate from their regular pattern it will stir up feelings of concern. I hit the Bird Man up and he told me he had seen your post here and that all was well. We appreciate you, partner.

This is what you get for being awesome. This thread will never die... hahaha