USA Serostim Source - Pharmaceutical HGH

That is for the 4 pen box? That seems like a pretty good price.
I think so. I didnt really put a pen to it per say but double some generics out there. You titrate up so figure after a few months your 400 a mo. I here alot of generic losing their affect after a while. I’m Probly not the most experienced member to comment tbh but I’m always a fan of the real deal if it makes sense. Currently still riding Mounjaro as of now

I don't understand how the recommended starting dose is 18iu per day for anyone over 121lbs according to Serostim. I guess this is only for people on the verge of death?

I don't understand how the recommended starting dose is 18iu per day for anyone over 121lbs according to Serostim. I guess this is only for people on the verge of death?
That is interesting. I wouldn’t mind seeing a thread on it actually. To my knowledge it’s the only one that is targeted to lean muscle mass in adults as well. Pretty good dosing guide here on pharma

quite the contrary:
highest dosages are usually used in Pediatric settings.
HUmatrope is also up to 0,067mg/kg/day.
For a bodybuilder weighting 100kg this would be around 20iu / day

I know, but wouldn't it still completely fuck them up? Like carpal-tunnel so bad that you only get 1 hour of sleep per night? Happened to me for 5 weeks straight on 13iu's generic

I know, but wouldn't it still completely fuck them up? Like carpal-tunnel so bad that you only get 1 hour of sleep per night? Happened to me for 5 weeks straight on 13iu's generic
I could imagine the side effects ain’t that bad compared to a disease in which you’re 90lbs of skin and bones wasting away by the day.

Check out Chase Irons on YouTube. He is doing 18 iu or Serostim documenting his experience. Must say he is getting rather large along with the 3 grams of testosterone he is doing

Check out Chase Irons on YouTube. He is doing 18 iu or Serostim documenting his experience. Must say he is getting rather large along with the 3 grams of testosterone he is doing
dont forget the 2g mast
but i like the guy

2weeks in on my first run with Serostim right now. I will say I have absolutely zero negative sides so far granted I only started at 3 iu but imo no comparison to my last run with quality black tops. Honestly general health wise just felt like trash on the black tops. I did take a little over a month off in between and again only 2 weeks in but just seem way cleaner imo.

haha yea, he is really loving it at 18iu.
2weeks in on my first run with Serostim right now. I will say I have absolutely zero negative sides so far granted I only started at 3 iu but imo no comparison to my last run with quality black tops. Honestly general health wise just felt like trash on the black tops. I did take a little over a month off in between and again only 2 weeks in but just seem way cleaner imo.
This seems to be common vs generics. Glad you are enjoying em :)
I got me a kit! I had to try it. The order came fast.
Thanks for the feedback! Enjoy.

I'm 6 days into injecting a third of a vial at a time, so 6iu a day, but I'm only considering it 5.5iu because usually I lose a little liquid volume but I always just pull the full volume, but I only have 1 kit of these and I wanted to get a full 21 days out of it. The stuff is awesome, on 6iu generic I'd be having some slightly heavy cts, with these Serostim cts barely exists at all. I have a half a kit of Ansomone left that I'm going to start taking 7iu and 8iu with before switching back to generic at the same dose, I'm thinking my hands are going to explode when I switch back to 8iu of QSC 100iu blue-tops. I'm pulling igf-1 the week after next for these Serostim, I've never ran pharma before and I just gotta know

That is interesting. I wouldn’t mind seeing a thread on it actually. To my knowledge it’s the only one that is targeted to lean muscle mass in adults as well. Pretty good dosing guide here on pharma

One thing to keep in mind. If you are in the USA, our FDA long ago decided which brands of GH would be prescribed for which disease/condition. Serostim hit the jackpot when the FDA in its infinite wisdom tapped them to be the only GH that can be prescribed to combat the Wasting Syndrome associated with HIV.

Also, USA pharm grade GH is the only drug that the FDA says cannot be prescribed for off label use. That takes all the flexibility away from the physician.

The insert also says that the patient reconstitute Serostim and inj the amount prescribed and to then DISCARD the remaining GH. That tells me that not every patient is taking 18iu a day. It also tells me that there are many here in CA who are committing the ultimate sin where there is nothing but hellfire to look forward to. What I'm talking about has nothing to do with ones sexual preference or habits. Its throwing away perfectly good Serostim that will bring eternal damnation!

Generics give you sides pharm grade doesnt give you the side where you have to sleep with ya hands off the bed cause they are on fire!!Ive tried seros,nutropin,genos,nords and humas not one of those gave me sides of generics.Generics are good if you cant afford pharm grade to me at least!

I pulled 316ng/dl igf-1 off 6iu's of these seros but I'd started taking 200mg metformin am/pm 10 days before the blood draw so I don't know how much that affected it, plus I was eating in a slight deficit, but it appears I pull about the same igf of pharm grade as generic. The lack of carpel tunnel on pharma is fucking nice, though, I'm currently running 8iu of ansomone but I'm almost out and I'm a little worried about a direct switchover to generic

Ya my igf was 330 off 4iu seros. For some reason generics did not raise my igf over 300.My highest ive gotten was 300-360 igf off seros,genos,nutropin,and nords. I used to do lots of bloodwork and drive myself nuts over the igf numbers but now I look in mirror instead! Those anosomes are very good ran them back in the day!

I pulled 316ng/dl igf-1 off 6iu's of these seros but I'd started taking 200mg metformin am/pm 10 days before the blood draw so I don't know how much that affected it, plus I was eating in a slight deficit, but it appears I pull about the same igf of pharm grade as generic. The lack of carpel tunnel on pharma is fucking nice, though, I'm currently running 8iu of ansomone but I'm almost out and I'm a little worried about a direct switchover to generic
This is the downside to IGF testing. There is a lot of individuality to it, as it is not a direct test(ie gh needs to convert to igf). Some people just convert like shit. I have seen people not get over 125-150ng/dl no matter how much, or what they run.

I have seen people who convert normally, for years, dozens of blood tests, to go through bouts of awful conversion.

I have seen guys deep on a prep running a bunch of orals, etc, convert poorly.. And I have seen guys who seem completely healthy convert poorly.

It is an ok test to kind of see how you personally tend to react, at a given point in time, but can't draw much from it. IMO

Ya my igf was 330 off 4iu seros. For some reason generics did not raise my igf over 300.My highest ive gotten was 300-360 igf off seros,genos,nutropin,and nords. I used to do lots of bloodwork and drive myself nuts over the igf numbers but now I look in mirror instead! Those anosomes are very good ran them back in the day!
In my experience, in a perfect world you will get about 100 points of igf per 1iu. So you are not far off.