USA Serostim Source - Pharmaceutical HGH

@Serono Ya my baseline IGF is 170 so its pretty close but I would of liked it to be in 400s but Ive yet to hit that. I will keep testing IGF and as long as im building muscle I wont worry too much about how high my IGF is.

@Serono Ya my baseline IGF is 170 so its pretty close but I would of liked it to be in 400s but Ive yet to hit that. I will keep testing IGF and as long as im building muscle I wont worry too much about how high my IGF is.
Yea I am one of those with absolute shit conversion. I can never break mid 200's. But I get good results, so I think there is definietly more to it.

just had labs done. Igf came back at 513 Currently running 3.6iu ed. I know it’s a very individual test but not seeing a lot of numbers this high at moderate doses. Good looking out. S.

Attachments

• IMG_7215.jpeg
    IMG_7215.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 31
just had labs done. Igf came back at 513 Currently running 3.6iu ed. I know it’s a very individual test but not seeing a lot of numbers this high at moderate doses. Good looking out. S.

Thanks for posting this. Good data point. You are on the high side of responders.

Have the oppurtunity to give serostim a try. The reviews ive read has helped me with the decision. I thank all who post. I thank serono for taking another customer. So far email and comms been great and cant wait for touchdown. I will update on landing.
T

Just an update arrived yesterday very fast shipping much appreciated thanks again for being helpful and getting it to me safe and secure.
T

He’s legit, I’ve used him several times. Fast communication & my TA was always 3-4 days. Codes checked out good.

Quick update. I am going to be closed to new customers for the time being. Just focusing on current clients.

You can feel free to email me as I have a wait list for when I reopen, and will contact people in the order they are added.

Thanks and hope everyone has a great Holiday Season!

Codes to where exactly? Every app ive tried to use doesnt work
The app doesn't work anymore. You don't even have to worry about using the app anyway, he is 100% legit, as good as it gets, never a single worry with him. Been using him for years.