Using HCG to boost primo/test ratio

y777

Hi All

Does anyone use HCG above the dose you’d use to maintain natty testicular size /function in order to raise how much primo you can use ?

my understanding is that primo and ai’s don’t interfere with aromatization within testes and this allows us to brew e2 for basic function /mood.

Alternatively , has anyone micro dosed estradiol on cycle or one time correction ?

Thanks

Testes produce max ~ 15% of total E2. That's not going to cut it. You have to take enough test to balance the primo's e2 reduction. No reasonable way around this. If you don't want to use higher test then drop the primo dose and add a different compound.

Men injecting E2 is a terrible idea and I've never heard a success story doing it. You are overthinking and overcomplicating this. If you don't like higher test and primo drops your E2 then higher doses primo isn't for you.

Testes produce max ~ 15% of total E2. That's not going to cut it. You have to take enough test to balance the primo's e2 reduction. No reasonable way around this. If you don't want to use higher test then drop the primo dose and add a different compound.

Men injecting E2 is a terrible idea and I've never heard a success story doing it. You are overthinking and overcomplicating this. If you don't like higher test and primo drops your E2 then higher doses primo isn't for you.
I’m having mood/ motivation issues at 250 test and 200 primo / wk

I was planning on going on a blast of 500 test and 400 primo but may just increase test first to 500 and then slowly nitrate the primo up to see how / if it effects overall well being