Using same syringe for test for few weeks ?

suncom3

Is there any issue with keeping t in the same syringe for weeks and just swaping the needle out for each weekly injection for travel ect

Ya been doing it many years, never had an issue. I keep the syringe refrigerated and wipe with alky after use each day. If I injected once per week or something gay I'd prob not do this. I also reuse the same HGH syringe. 1ml is 20 IU so 2x shots. All subq

Injection supplies has to be the cheapest part of this whole lifestyle by a long shot.

everything goes right? You saved $100 for the year.

Goes wrong one time? Quite an invasive surgery to get all the infection out of the muscle.

Plenty of people do it, but there’s no way I would.

Indeed I wouldn't reuse needles with IM, a luer lock syringe with diff needles though, ya op will be fine
I have plenty of luer lock syringes that end up with a little blood in them post injection.

The rubber end is soft. When you press down to make sure you’ve injected all the yummy drugs it compresses slightly. When this happens and you release pressure from the plunger, it has an ever so tiny vacuum/suction effect. Also stand the chance of contaminating your 10+ml vial.

Back