• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

USRoidStore (Source)

Nice, you picked it up from Usroidstore?

ZPHC is qaulity.
I just want to see if this new source isnt scamming.
Yes I bought it from him. Didn’t mention I would run bloods either until after I received it for what that’s worth. Just wanted to be clear their was no agreement of me running bloods or anything like that I simply purchased gear and then said I would run bloods.
I could give a feels report on the test prop and proviron but does anyone really care about that lol

Forgot to mention I was sent a bootle of the ultima test cyp and injectable Winstrol when he offered on ASF. I know that’s frowned upon here but just thought it was worth mentioning

I said I would post bloods when I run it which I will. I said from the beginning I would t be running it til around march
I didnt even know you were doing bloods. I wasnt talking about you. One member actually should have bloods within the next few weeks according to his past posts and I believe he will come through.

A few more pictures of stock and somebody was asking which carrier oil Ultima uses, turns out its peanut oil.

Attachments

• zp_stock1.jpg
    zp_stock1.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 157
  • zp_stock2.jpg
    zp_stock2.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 169
  • zp_stock3.jpg
    zp_stock3.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 153
I didnt even know you were doing bloods. I wasnt talking about you. One member actually should have bloods within the next few weeks according to his past posts and I believe he will come through.
If your talking about Sherk I doubt it. He let that log go to shit. If that was a regular member and he wasn’t a mod everyone would be calling him out for scamming

If your talking about Sherk I doubt it. He let that log go to shit. If that was a regular member and he wasn’t a mod everyone would be calling him out for scamming
Yea I noticed that and he deleted his first log lol he said he was going to do bloods but I wouldn't hold my breath hahaha

not a mod- got swole in his name too- I think he could have results later this week- and yeah reg member would have been put to the fire by now but honestly so far no one has posted bloods- however when I looked closer, even the people who got free stuff were not obligated apparently to pull bloods

Yea I noticed that and he deleted his first log lol he said he was going to do bloods but I wouldn't hold my breath hahaha

Well first off, I did not delete my first log. I was extremely detailed in that log and posted in it every other day. Why the hell would I delete it and then immediately start it back up? Makes no sense. My log being deleted frustrated the fuck out of me. Secondly, I’m not obligated to run blood work. No one is. The people that need to know about what is going on with me and my log know and you are not someone who needs to know.

No, I would not let a member be called a scammer if the proper steps were taken. Just because it is not posted publicly means nothing. You guys are assuming things and we all know the saying about that lol.

No, I would not let a member be called a scammer if the proper steps were taken. Just because it is not posted publicly means nothing. You guys are assuming things and we all know the saying about that lol.
No your correct and you cleared that up after we spoke. I also didn’t see anything mentions of you even obligated to pull bloods so I apologize for assuming that was the deal.

I'm sorry, maybe I worded the intro incorrectly, but we are yet to do any lab tests. We will post them once we do though.
We also have a few people who volunteered to do bloods with ZPHC products, since that field is lacking as well, I've only seen maybe 2-3 bloods of ZPHC total. Unfortunately, nobody has reported back yet.
I posted bloods in ZHPC test e, it's good stuff.

I wanted to at least write my experience so far. No bloods but I did just place an order last week that I received on Monday of zhpc test mix and prop. I had an issue with my test prop leaking during transit from usps shaking it around too much I guess. I sent them an email and they offered to send me money or another bottle. Emails were answered immediately and my new vials out for delivery today. Codes checked out on zhpc website. Good experience so far.

Anyone else try ZPHC?

I understand that some feel it may be lambo gear, but it doesn’t seem like too many folks have taken the plunge to report back bloods or Jano tests on this thread.

At least 4 to 5 members on ASF got TDs in November and 3 of those said they would post bloods- None have yet- Not a good sign in IMO- ZPHC is a decent product IMO but these could be bad batches or fake
I got in on that deal when USRS opened up shop at ASF. Prices were ridiculously low, it was hard not to. I ended up posting blood work in March...

Code:
 http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/99327-ZPHC-Blood-Work-results

Anyone else try ZPHC?

I understand that some feel it may be lambo gear, but it doesn’t seem like too many folks have taken the plunge to report back bloods or Jano tests on this thread.

Lambo gear?

Only one person says its "Lambo gear" and they are the biggest fucking retard on Meso.
Fuck you @Bestgear , you fucking queer

Second off
Gear is gear, so long as its properly dosed without contamination.

If you use "Big trucker Steve's oils" or ZPHC, and they both come back at 250mg/ml of Test E
They will both do the same thing.

It's not "Lambo gear" It wont give you more gains than any other accurately dosed and clean gear will.