Validating HCG with FH Test

Mads

Hey fellas. I want to validate a HCG source before i invest further into it. How should i approach a LH blood test timing wise? Iv been shut down for +10 years, so I imagine it would take some time for my body to start producing LH.
Thanks, Mads.

Hcg mimics lh and suppers lh production. Hcg only shows as hcg in blood work. Order hcg test.
Hcg blood test? Iv seen I can get it altho its marketed towards women. Will that do? And how should i time the injection and length of injections?

Hcg blood test? Iv seen I can get it altho its marketed towards women. Will that do? And how should i time the injection and length of injections?
No idea but unlike hgh it has a long half llife. Vigorous steve has done blood work while running hcg.

The test is Beta HCG and in normal men (without taking exogenous HCG) is zero. If you're taking HCG and it's legit then it's gonna show it elevated.

It's the same test women order to see if they're pregnant or not.