Vial adapter question

So just in case y’all don’t know what I’m talking bout I’m referring to them plastic things they give you at the TRT clinics that you snap onto the vial then you just twist on a syringe pull out the oil n then put on the needle, makes stuff a lot easier n quicker n that way you don’t have to stick yourself with a blunted syringe (I don’t like putting too many holes in the vial so I just 23g it then myself right after if I’m not using the adapter).

My question is kinda dumb but I’m not sure, I just finished one of my pharma vials that had that adapter on it since a month or so n I have another one just in case for later on (but I want to save it for now) so I was wondering if using the same one (sterile when I put it on the first vial, but idk if I pull it out it might be exposed for a couple secs) on another vial (this one UGL) would be a dumb idea due to cleanliness or if it’s something that should be fine, I know tbh it would be easier to just pin the UGL vial like one normally does n trash this adapter but just wanted to check if I could reuse it cos they really be super convenient n make shit real easy, the reason I don’t want to use the other new one I have is cos I’m saving it for a specific vial that is being stored for future use so I’d rather either use this one again or just pin n pin like one would normally do.

Sorry for the rant people it was a long night yesterday ahah

I wouldn't reuse the adapter. First time hearing about them and had to look it up - very cool! Assuming you can buy them online if you prefer that method.

No need to reuse the needle assuming luer lock syringes. Just buy some extra needles. I draw w/ 18ga then swap on a 23ga for injecting.

If ur going through 1 vial in a month I wouldnt worry about poking a vial too many times.
Even 2 months a vial.

I dont know about those things seems that thing on the vial could get contaminated easily, and I would be drawing somthing potentially contaminated into to ur steril needle if that makes sence. I got weirded out at the hospital once they had a iv in me and they were letting the little open lure lock think touch my hospital bed an stuff. Cant be good, or it's just my OCD.

I always draw with a 21 and pinn with a 25, it's just what I've been doing and probably always will. I guess it's a extra step but if not pinning ed it's no biggie. Like they say if it ant broke dont fix it.