Want to introduce myself and look for some guidance

eddied

My name is Ed and I just turned 65 the other day, I am retired and hit the gym 5-6 days a week at 3am. I am down 80 lbs in 2 years and for the first time in half decent shape. I drank enough beer to fill a small lake and did enough drugs to kill a horse but yet here I am. I havent had a beer in 2 years and for the most part drug free beside some oxycodone for a bad back prescribed by my doc. My elbows are a mess and I am using bpc 157 and tb500 which has helped with about 4 cortizone shots for golfers elbow in the last year. I use ice, theraband flexbar, hand grips all day to keep going and strengthen myself. It had been suggested I go on HGH 2-3 iu daily to maybe help with these elbows and I ordered some from a China connection which is on the way so if any of you guys or girls think you got anything else for me I am all ears. I am guessing this long post is uncommon but its my first one and just reaching out to you professionals for some insight. Happy Mothers Day

Welcome aboard, I don’t know if you will find what you specifically need here because your situation is unique compared to the norm here.

That being said, lots of guys who have suffered training induced injuries might chime in to help you out in some way.

Good luck searching around.

Welcome aboard, I don’t know if you will find what you specifically need here because your situation is unique compared to the norm here.

That being said, lots of guys who have suffered training induced injuries might chime in to help you out in some way.

Good luck searching around.
I appreciate your response, my injuries come from 40 years of Commercial HVAC pulling up ungodly amounts of weight with ropes, 2 hip replacements, prostate surgery and the list goes on. I love lifting and just discovered it again and enjoy it more than you know. The hgh is where I was looking for some expertise rebuilding etc. Thanks again