Water Retention HGH

uofmchamps

I've did research, 2 IU's seems very unlikely to cause bloating or water retention (I've read people have issues with this).

Advice?

Hey, thanks for the advice. That's what my friend tells me. Just want to be careful. I'll definitely share my experience on here.
What brand are you planning on using what’s your body weight body fat and diet like. Start at 1iu and increase it by 1 iu after 5-7 days.

Op$i is what I took away as a reputable source on here (another forum). I read and read and read various threads trying to make an educated choice. Hopefully it was a smart buy (small buy first time).

I'm 6'1", 15% body fat, weight at 187lbs. I'm lean, athletic build. I'm not big or looking to gain much mass. I continue to read the overall health benefits, which is the motive behind me coming here.

My diet is keto which may need an adjustment. I do not want to risk cholesterol which I believe may be an issue?

I'm a big proponent of low does HCTZ. Maybe start at 6mg a day or every other day since it seems your only using 1-2IU a day. HCTZ is also good for BP management and is often prescribed along side telemasaetan.

Honestly doubt you’ll need anything at that low a dose. How old are you? If you’re under 40 2iu probably isn’t even a replacement does for you.

Honestly doubt you’ll need anything at that low a dose. How old are you? If you’re under 40 2iu probably isn’t even a replacement does for you.
I'm a big proponent of low does HCTZ. Maybe start at 6mg a day or every other day since it seems your only using 1-2IU a day. HCTZ is also good for BP management and is often prescribed along side telemasaetan.

1-2IU five days a week is my plan. This is for anti-aging/antiinflammatory/overall health. Family has seen great benefits, a few buddies of mine too.

Appreciate your advice. Really do.

2iu won't do anything
Lol. Won't do ANYTHING. Depending on your age 2 IU is likely above your normal production. Not way above, but above. That's like saying 120mg test cyp a week will do nothing. Nonsense. Yes you will see greater effects and in a does dependent manner but 2iu definitely will do something. I notice 2 iu significantly myself.

Lol. Won't do ANYTHING. Depending on your age 2 IU is likely above your normal production. Not way above, but above. That's like saying 120mg test cyp a week will do nothing. Nonsense. Yes you will see greater effects and in a does dependent manner but 2iu definitely will do something. I notice 2 iu significantly myself.
I meant 2iu won't cause water retention lol

I get subq water retention at any dose but the higher I go the worse it gets. I only go up to 4iu though, and I'm a bit puffy at 4. Not a blimp but I don't like the way I look as much. Mast is the only thing I've noticed got rid of the retention, or dropping the dose.

I'm just 32 (Dec 1st). So I imagine 2IU is more than enough based on feedback and what I've read thus far? Thanks for the help

I get subq water retention at any dose but the higher I go the worse it gets. I only go up to 4iu though, and I'm a bit puffy at 4. Not a blimp but I don't like the way I look as much. Mast is the only thing I've noticed got rid of the retention, or dropping the dose.
I think 1-2IU will be good for me personally
I meant 2iu won't cause water retention lol
Hands? Feet? Anything in particular so far as onset to watch for from your experience?

I'm just 32 (Dec 1st). So I imagine 2IU is more than enough based on feedback and what I've read thus far? Thanks for the help
Personally I love 2 - 2.2 IU. I'm older than you though and I don't bodybuild so I'm not familiar with higher dose use. If you feel like it sometime just titrate up and find where your ceiling is for side effects.

Personally I love 2 - 2.2 IU. I'm older than you though and I don't bodybuild so I'm not familiar with higher dose use. If you feel like it sometime just titrate up and find where your ceiling is for side effects.
what benefits have you noticed? Did you start right at 2iu?

what benefits have you noticed? Did you start right at 2iu?
Joints feel better/more "lubricated", I notice a boost in recovery time, muscles a bit more full and it brings out my vascularity, skin looks better. One of the biggest perks is that I just feel good on 2 - 2.2. not sure if it's from the improved sleep or what but I just feel happier and more chilled out. My natural IGF is piss poor so maybe I'm just a good responder and I tend to have dry achy joints when I was natural.

None of the effects I listed are dramatic or mind-blowing or anything. Not trying to make it sound like a miracle compound. But all those things are noticeable enough for me that it's worth it. Feels more like a quality of life boost with a bit of PED benefit sprinkled on top.

Yes, I started at 2iu. That's a good ballpark place to start. I've taken up to 4iu but the side effects are too much for me, at least to do that dose long-term. I use three or four during a blast if desired.

Certain times of year I want to be as light as possible and I just come off totally.