We lost a valuable member...

Thanks, although I won't be here much longer. I have a few open/outstanding items I need to close out, then I'll be deleting my account, within 2 weeks most likely.

@iris was also incorrect in stating that I released the members name, picture, along with everything. His name was never revealed. No private information was ever revealed. The only thing that was released was publicly available information, since the user who was running their mouth used the same handle across multiple media platforms. I simply transposed a publicly available picture from one social media site to another social site (referring to this forum as a social site in this instance). Again, nothing private was ever revealed. No name, no business name, no location, country or origin, IP, nothing that was sensitive.

I also find the amount of well known members, or knowledgeable members with valuable information to share who either left this forum or no longer post on this forum to be very telling of the failed leadership and moderation strategies. Even those that still post here, they've been posting elsewhere more frequently (not going to name the forum or members), but again it's very telling of the failed leadership here. Meso is becoming an empty shell of what it used to be because Millard would rather cater to the tiktok/reddit/QSC shill crowd that Is ultimately driving the majority of traffic to the website now, and within the context of the money Millard makes off the advertisement from this website (all the ad banners you see to the right for various brands) website traffic is highly important, because without the traffic your advertising space becomes useless, so in this instance it seems to be a quantity>quality aspect with regards to member recruitment and retention.

That said, there's also some great people on this board that I'll miss
Xplicit
Eddie
BigtomJ
Type 2
Lukiss96
Ghoul
Ksm2
Ateam2023
Buzzinonaas
Mindlesswork
Declan
Liter o test
Jjburton
Pallifter
Spaceman spliff
Songofpyramids
LAclark
Heavyliftr
Declan

I'm probably forgetting to mention some names, and please don't take offense if I did. Enjoyed my experiences with 98% of the people here, and I'll hopefully link up with you guys in the future on a different board
well goodluck brother, it was good

Thanks, although I won't be here much longer. I have a few open/outstanding items I need to close out, then I'll be deleting my account, within 2 weeks most likely.

@iris was also incorrect in stating that I released the members name, picture, along with everything. His name was never revealed. No private information was ever revealed. The only thing that was released was publicly available information, since the user who was running their mouth used the same handle across multiple media platforms. I simply transposed a publicly available picture from one social media site to another social site (referring to this forum as a social site in this instance).

I only wrote here, to the others who were wondering what happened, what I saw.
Incidentally, I didn't know you had been banned, until I read it on this thread, and then I remembered your post from the day before.
There was the screenshot of a tiktok account, with the name of the account (yes, you say same name as here), a picture of the guy and whatever was written at the side.
That is what I meant.
What else about him people can go see on that account, I don't know and I don't care.

Tbh, it 100% didn't dawn on me that what you did was not allowed and I didn't think anything of it.
That's how much I remember the rules....
And the same goes for you, obviously.

I also find the amount of well known members, or knowledgeable members with valuable information to share who either left this forum or no longer post on this forum to be very telling of the failed leadership and moderation strategies. Even those that still post here, they've been posting elsewhere more frequently (not going to name the forum or members), but again it's very telling of the failed leadership here. If this was an actual business, the board of directors would have already canned those running the show, but that system of checks and balances doesn't exist here. Meso is becoming an empty shell of what it used to be because Millard would rather cater to the tiktok/reddit/QSC shill crowd that Is ultimately driving the majority of traffic to the website now, and within the context of the money Millard makes off the advertisement from this website (all the ad banners you see to the right for various brands) website traffic is highly important, because without the traffic your advertising space becomes useless, so in this instance it seems to be a quantity>quality aspect with regards to member recruitment and retention.

And a couple of days after, you are back.
Clearly, whoever admin is didn't think it was a big deal, and the same goes for us all. I think I can say that.

Nobody here judged you for what you did but now this looks like it is a hissy fit in response to your ban; it's a bit pathetic.

Had anyone here "exposed" your Instagram on Meso, regardless of the name you use there, without you permission, just to get back at you, we would have been banned just the same (I suspect even longer). You would certainly have called for it and rightly so.
You got a temp ban like everyone else would.

So, you pushing what happened back to the failing, tainted actions displayed by the owners just shows a lack of self awareness that is also disrespectful to the very people you put on your favourite members list.

Publicly, at least, nobody heard you had issues with the way the place is run.
Personally, I cannot comment on that, at least not yet.
You are a member somewhere else, where things are conducted in ways that are more suited to the discerning individual you are.
That's a good thing.

I can only apologise if my replies here (about that screenshot) caused upset of any kind.
As I said, I only acknowledged what I saw, and I thought it was correct.

@Sector

Don't know you that well, but let me suggest something. If you are leaving due to ban/conflict….

By letting your pride or whatever drive that decision you are only injuring yourself and those that appreciate you.

Big boy time. We all have to face shit and cowboy up sometimes. Sucks but it is part of being an emotionally intelligent man. (Or woman)

I would urge you not to take your friendship and knowledge away from folks who value you for the benefit of your pride and the ones that will celebrate and shrug at your loss.

I for one would ask you to stay.

By letting your pride or whatever drive that decision you are only injuring yourself and those that appreciate you.

I agree. Don't let your pride get in the way. I know it's especially hard on tren, i had some real life situations where i let this happen. I know for sure i will think different about it when i come off.

Try to not overestimate the ban, in the end Millard would ban everyones ass for doing or saying something that is against the rules, don't take it too personal.

I recommend not to delete your account but just to take some time off meso, maybe you will change your mind.

@iris was also incorrect in stating that I released the members name, picture, along with everything. His name was never revealed. No private information was ever revealed. The only thing that was released was publicly available information, since the user who was running their mouth used the same handle across multiple media platforms. I simply transposed a publicly available picture from one social media site to another social site (referring to this forum as a social site in this instance). Again, nothing private was ever revealed. No name, no business name, no location, country or origin, IP, nothing that was sensitive.

I also find the amount of well known members, or knowledgeable members with valuable information to share who either left this forum or no longer post on this forum to be very telling of the failed leadership and moderation strategies. Even those that still post here, they've been posting elsewhere more frequently (not going to name the forum or members), but again it's very telling of the failed leadership here. If this was an actual business, the board of directors would have already canned those running the show, but that system of checks and balances doesn't exist here. Meso is becoming an empty shell of what it used to be because Millard would rather cater to the tiktok/reddit/QSC shill crowd that Is ultimately driving the majority of traffic to the website now, and within the context of the money Millard makes off the advertisement from this website (all the ad banners you see to the right for various brands) website traffic is highly important, because without the traffic your advertising space becomes useless, so in this instance it seems to be a quantity>quality aspect with regards to member recruitment and retention.

That said, there's also some great people on this board that I'll miss
Xplicit
Eddie
BigtomJ
Type 2
Lukiss96
Ghoul
Ksm2
Ateam2023
Buzzinonaas
Mindlesswork
Declan
Liter o test
Jjburton
Pallifter
Spaceman spliff
Songofpyramids
LAclark
Heavyliftr
Declan

I'm probably forgetting to mention some names, and please don't take offense if I did. Enjoyed my experiences with 98% of the people here, and I'll hopefully link up with you guys in the future on a different board
Hey Sector, I know, I know you're just overwhelmed with emotion. You're a good guy and everyone knows that. Sometimes things don't go so well and bad stuff happens. It's just life you know. I have been banned too, due to some idiots that are now gone or banned permanently. I knew I wasn't wrong cuz they didn't last. Back in 22 summer I thought fuck this place and left for a while. Then returned and found different experience. I interacted with interesting and cool members (some of them are in your list too) and everything seemed different, I learned to ignore dickheads and other toxic individuals (the ignore option is really useful).

My point is sometimes this all adds up and you think why in the hell would you use some forum that drains you out, but then you take a break and realize those dudes even if you don't know them in real life are the ones you can speak to more and more personal than your real life friends. For example I don't have much friends that take steroids and know shit well enough to be worthy of such conversation when it comes to our lifestyle. I'd rather not tell some people what I actually do in my life, while here I can and people understand me and accept me.

Look, take a break all right. Some 2-3 months and then return. Trust me you will chill and return with different energy and vibe. No need to do drastic changes, it doesn't always pay off. Cold approach.

Even if I don't know you in person, you're still a friend to me. I'm hoping you will return when the time comes. Valuable discussions we had and you're valued here, so remember that. Some dickheads are not worth your time, people that you value and those who respect you back are worth your time. Don't let toxic people ruin it all. They are not worth it. Let go.

Please review a PM I sent you some time ago, almost a year ago, but it still means the same. Take care man and good luck to you, whatever you choose to do. I'm hoping to hear back from you one day bro. Peace.

This board certainly has changed since Millard changed the rules.
This is an understatement! A couple days ago I gave weight-loss-drug advice to a middle aged woman who doesn't even lift weights.

The PED landscape has changed in general though. Weight training is no longer niche. Testosterone is becoming big business and being sold to men and women alike. And incretin mimetics have exploded the black market due to inflated pharma cost. It's an N.W.O.

As far as Goinstronger goes, he was a strange ranger and never answered a question directly, but he was a useful character. Like David Allan Coe said, it takes all kinds of people to make the world go 'round, I bent the whole world over and that's one thing that I found.