Forum Etiquette ⚡Welcome to the MESO-Rx Forum. New Members ⭐️PLEASE READ⭐️

Meso seems to have a nice balance between well discussed topics due to alot of member with similar interests and goals, ive been reading a ton on different threads and mainly come from reddit where its abit random at times and its usually littered with useless threads from people who dont use search funtions. Its all a chill enviornment for the reader with alot of interaction from vendors. now im trying to gain some rep to post in underground section as i have some orders on the way and would like to chime in.

Ive used aliexpress back in the day, and happy to know sourcing isnt such a headache here, even if I live in a sandinavian country ufff

Welcome to the MESO-Rx Forum community! I want to take the opportunity to offer a brief overview of the MESO Forum.

The MESO-Rx Forum is comprised of 25 subforums. The subforums cover a wide variety of topics related to the world of anabolic steroids, performance, and performance-enhancing drugs with an emphasis on minimizing the associated harm and risk.

Each subforum has a different focus. For example:

The "Steroid Forum" subforum emphasizes the use of anabolic steroids to increase muscle size, strength and performance;

The "Human Growth Hormone and Peptides" subforum deals with peptide hormones for similar purposes;

The "Steroid Post Cycle Therapy and ASIH Treatment" subforum pays specific attention to minimizing and managing side effects associated with the use of AAS;

The "Steroid Lab Testing" subforum facilitates the share of anayltical reports to help users determine quality and safety of different PED products;

The "Steroid Legal Forum" subforum discusses the legal issues related to PEDs across different jurisdictions;

The "Steroid Underground" subforum seeks to help members minimize harm and risk associated with acquisition and use of black market products.

New Members can read all 25 subforums.

New Members can post and participate in 24 of the 25 subforums immediately upon successful completion of the registration.

The one subforum where New Members must meet minimum requirements in order to gain posting privileges is the "Steroid Underground" subforum. The discussion of source-related issues is prohibited outside of the the "Steroid Underground" subforum.

The reason for this restriction is that many New Members are too eager to rush to the Steroid Underground to engage in one of two behaviors:

(1) praise/promote a source;
(2) ask for a reliable source

Many New Members regrettably disregard or fail to recognize the potential negative consequences of such behaviors.

First of all, MESO-Rx is not a source board that exists to connect you with a source. MESO-Rx is a harm reduction forum for AAS. The MESO community values harm reduction first and foremost.

MESO-Rx seeks to discourage New Members who seem intent on pursuing loyalty to the source over loyalty to the harm reduction community.

Instead, MESO-Rx encourages New Members to show commitment to the shared community goals.

This means: DO NOT engage in the aforementioned behaviors as your first interaction with the community. This is rude and disrespectful of a community devoted to harm reduction. Furthermore, it places New Members at risk of being exploited by opportunistic sources who seize upon the impulsiveness and naivete of new AAS users.

Learn proper forum etiquette.

First, this begins by introducing yourself to the community with a thread in the New Member Introduction subforum. Tell us about yourself, your goals, your experiences, your expectations, etc. Use this subforum for your initial interactions with other members of the community.

Next, you should have many questions about AAS/PED use. Educate yourself by reading and posting your questions/experiences/feedback in one of the 24 relevant subforums. This should be done before you even consider participating in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.

Shortly after doing this, most New Members will quickly gain full access to the MESO Forums.

If you still don't have full access to all the features of the MESO, there is a simple solution: just continue reading, learning, asking, sharing, and posting. (NOTE: posting many threads on MESO-Rx Forum just for the sake of posting may be penalized. Be sure and take the time to post well-thought out questions and/or experiences and information to could be of value to others).

The last questions you should ask are the ones about source acquisition.

If your first questions are about source acquisition, maybe you need to reevaluate your approach to AAS/PED use.

Those who fail to take the time to learn about everything associated with AAS use tend to have worse outcomes.

MESO-Rx is about assessing and minimizing risks.

If you are interested in this goal, we can definitely help you.
I've been on Meso for a couple years now and still have the New member tag.. just curious how long u have to be on for that to change? I've seen others that have joined long after I did and are no longer new members.
Enjoy your weekend, thank in advance.

Welcome to the MESO-Rx Forum community! I want to take the opportunity to offer a brief overview of the MESO Forum.

The MESO-Rx Forum is comprised of 25 subforums. The subforums cover a wide variety of topics related to the world of anabolic steroids, performance, and performance-enhancing drugs with an emphasis on minimizing the associated harm and risk.

The "Steroid Forum" subforum emphasizes the use of anabolic steroids to increase muscle size, strength and performance;

The "Human Growth Hormone and Peptides" subforum deals with peptide hormones for similar purposes;

The "Steroid Post Cycle Therapy and ASIH Treatment" subforum pays specific attention to minimizing and managing side effects associated with the use of AAS;

The "Steroid Lab Testing" subforum facilitates the share of anayltical reports to help users determine quality and safety of different PED products;

The "Steroid Legal Forum" subforum discusses the legal issues related to PEDs across different jurisdictions;

The "Steroid Underground" subforum seeks to help members minimize harm and risk associated with acquisition and use of black market products.

New Members can post and participate in 24 of the 25 subforums immediately upon successful completion of the registration.

The one subforum where New Members must meet minimum requirements in order to gain posting privileges is the "Steroid Underground" subforum. The discussion of source-related issues is prohibited outside of the the "Steroid Underground" subforum.

The reason for this restriction is that many New Members are too eager to rush to the Steroid Underground to engage in one of two behaviors:

Many New Members regrettably disregard or fail to recognize the potential negative consequences of such behaviors.

First of all, MESO-Rx is not a source board that exists to connect you with a source. MESO-Rx is a harm reduction forum for AAS. The MESO community values harm reduction first and foremost.

MESO-Rx seeks to discourage New Members who seem intent on pursuing loyalty to the source over loyalty to the harm reduction community.

Instead, MESO-Rx encourages New Members to show commitment to the shared community goals.

This means: DO NOT engage in the aforementioned behaviors as your first interaction with the community. This is rude and disrespectful of a community devoted to harm reduction. Furthermore, it places New Members at risk of being exploited by opportunistic sources who seize upon the impulsiveness and naivete of new AAS users.

First, this begins by introducing yourself to the community with a thread in the New Member Introduction subforum. Tell us about yourself, your goals, your experiences, your expectations, etc. Use this subforum for your initial interactions with other members of the community.

Next, you should have many questions about AAS/PED use. Educate yourself by reading and posting your questions/experiences/feedback in one of the 24 relevant subforums. This should be done before you even consider participating in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.

Shortly after doing this, most New Members will quickly gain full access to the MESO Forums.

If you still don't have full access to all the features of the MESO, there is a simple solution: just continue reading, learning, asking, sharing, and posting. (NOTE: posting many threads on MESO-Rx Forum just for the sake of posting may be penalized. Be sure and take the time to post well-thought out questions and/or experiences and information to could be of value to others).

If your first questions are about source acquisition, maybe you need to reevaluate your approach to AAS/PED use.

Those who fail to take the time to learn about everything associated with AAS use tend to have worse outcomes.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info. Hope to find a lot of useful stuff here for myself.

Hi. I’m not exactly new here, but for intents and purposes I might as well be. My old account was disabled at some point most likely due to inactivity. My original account was

GeaR_and_SauCe

I typically spent more time at OLM than this board but haven’t exactly been active there either.

I attempted to log in but got a message that the account had been disabled as I haven’t been active since 2009 . Anyway, I’m just here to read, maybe interact once in a while etc. My question is for any mod that happens to see this: should I have my old account reinstated or just stick with this new one? It doesn’t matter to me either way, but I am still the same person. Feel free to reply here or message me. Thanks.

It is now reactivated. You may need to update your email address

I’m back in. Thanks, guys. Feel free to delete or deactivate that other account now. Sorry for an inconvenience and thanks for having me back.

Hi everyone!

Super glad to be part of the forum, learned so many valuable and interesting things here !

Thought would be great to start also participating in the forum and also share my voice :)

Thanks, very useful.

Read it, all clear. Thanks.

Goals and rules. Everything's great!

how do i speak with accounts on that page if im not able to comment on those pages? i entirely understand the rationale, but i do not intend to post or promote any one, just want to better navigate what is out there.

Hi everyone and thank you for having me. I have come across your site researching an injury. I like your ethos and decided to join your forum. I have already been doing a lot of reading of your members' posts, before signing up, and have already gained some knowledge. I look forward to explore it all!

Das bedeutet: Beteiligen Sie sich bei Ihrer ersten Interaktion mit der Community NICHT an den oben genannten Verhaltensweisen. Das ist unhöflich und respektlos gegenüber einer Gemeinschaft, die sich der Schadensminimierung verschrieben hat. Darüber hinaus besteht für neue Mitglieder das Risiko, von opportunistischen Quellen ausgenutzt zu werden, die die Impulsivität und Naivität neuer AAS-Benutzer ausnutzen .

Lernen Sie die richtige Forum-Etikette .

Zunächst stellen Sie sich zunächst der Community mit einem Thread im Unterforum „Einführung neuer Mitglieder“ vor. Erzählen Sie uns etwas über sich selbst, Ihre Ziele, Ihre Erfahrungen, Ihre Erwartungen usw. Nutzen Sie dieses Unterforum für Ihre ersten Interaktionen mit anderen Mitgliedern der Community.

Als nächstes sollten Sie viele Fragen zur Verwendung von AAS/PED haben. Informieren Sie sich, indem Sie Ihre Fragen/Erfahrungen/Feedback lesen und in einem der 24 relevanten Unterforen posten. Dies sollte geschehen, bevor Sie überhaupt darüber nachdenken, am Unterforum „Steroid Underground“ teilzunehmen.

Kurz danach erhalten die meisten neuen Mitglieder schnell vollen Zugriff auf die MESO-Foren.

Wenn Sie immer noch nicht vollen Zugriff auf alle Funktionen des MESO haben, gibt es eine einfache Lösung: Lesen, lernen, fragen, teilen und posten Sie einfach weiter. (HINWEIS: Das Posten vieler Threads im MESO-Rx-Forum, nur um des Postens willen, kann bestraft werden. Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie sich die Zeit nehmen, gut durchdachte Fragen und/oder Erfahrungen und Informationen zu posten, die für andere von Wert sein könnten.)

Die letzten Fragen, die Sie stellen sollten, betreffen die Quellenbeschaffung.

Wenn sich Ihre ersten Fragen auf die Quellenerfassung beziehen, müssen Sie möglicherweise Ihren Ansatz zur Verwendung von AAS/PED überdenken.

Wer sich nicht die Zeit nimmt, sich über alles rund um den AAS-Einsatz zu informieren, hat tendenziell schlechtere Ergebnisse.

Bei MESO-Rx geht es darum, Risiken einzuschätzen und zu minimieren.

Wenn Sie an diesem Ziel interessiert sind, können wir Ihnen auf jeden Fall weiterhelfen.
I like the rules in This forum