What builds/spares more muscle high carb moderate protein or high protein low carb when calories are equal?

Do your research. Love that. If you're somebody who operates strictly by study outcome I already know you're not a valuable source of information.

Im the IFBB pro with no supps to sell and who knows what's going on.

No I do not operate from a single study outcome but I listen to the best in the industry academically to make a conclusion.

Sorry to say but you actually do need to do your research if you think 3-4 spread out protein feedings is not enough meals for optimal hypertrophy.

Keep doing that research.

Certainly no value to the anecdotal data observed for decades before during and after academia decided to tell people how to do shit they were already doing well.

To each their own

Keep doing that research.

Certainly no value to the anecdotal data observed for decades before during and after academia decided to tell people how to do shit they were already doing well.

To each their own

Maybe what you're doing is superior and the science has not caught up yet but I am personally a conservative person that wants data.

I am led to believe that you do not need that much protein to build muscle and the majority of the time when you do need extra protein is when you need to preserve LBM when its time to cut.

Maybe what you're doing is superior and the science has not caught up yet but I am personally a conservative person that wants data.

I am led to believe that you do not need that much protein to build muscle and the majority of the time when you do need extra protein is when you need to preserve LBM when its time to cut.
When it comes to this stuff honestly. Especially on a cut.

I would rather overdo protein. the end result of calories of protein due to TEF. It becomes little to nothing and causes less hunger pains.