What did you inject today?

S
Honestly dude I’ve never been impressed with tbol or Anavar. Anadrol is the only oral I’ve taken that I feel has worked well. It’s probably because the only time I do orals il stacking with a gram of other anabolics. :)

Never tried winny but it sounds universally loved. Some people suggest it’s good for athletes but that has never sounded right to me.
Superdrol is at the top of my list as far as orals are concerned. I just wish I could take it longer than a couple of weeks without turning into a total fucking maniac.

Hey, just saw on another thread you have been in hospital.
Sweetheart, are you feeling better?
This is so bad, you and your wife must be worried.
Has the bleeding stopped?
My prayers for you to be OK and for this torture to end.
Keep us updated when you can, please.
I’ll be right, my wife probably enjoying some time away from me lol. Still bleeding.
Thanks for the thought and prayers I appreciate u.

What is your work sets level at the gym and are you going past failure? For example how many work sets are you doing for chest and how often are you going past failure? How many times a week are you hitting your different body parts.

How does your work level compare when say at a cruise and what is a cruise for you?

I thank you for sharing.
I haven't came off blast in around a year. Never really did cruise to be completely honest. Just blast year round. I do a 4 day split and 10 sets per muscle every 4 days. I like high volume training and a typical workout has 40-50 total sets either taken to failure or 1-2 reps with failing over the course of about an hour and a half.
Can’t comment on cruise vs blast workload haha.

I haven't came off blast in around a year. Never really did cruise to be completely honest. Just blast year round. I do a 4 day split and 10 sets per muscle every 4 days. I like high volume training and a typical workout has 40-50 total sets either taken to failure or 1-2 reps with failing over the course of about an hour and a half.
Can’t comment on cruise vs blast workload haha.
Interesting, so very much living up to your user name then. I love Tren. Friggin love it. Nothing I have ever tried has given me the strength gains of Test + Tren. Not even close. Even using other compounds now almost feels like a waste of time.

That said, I literally just decided to move to B+C from traditional PCT, so I am baby stepping into being more aggressive. But regardless, Tren is always going to be my go to unless I ever discover something better..

Last edited:
Interesting, so very much living up to your user name then. I love Tren. Friggijn love it. Nothing I have ever tried has given me the strength gains of Test + Tren. Not even close. Even using other compounds now almost feels like a waste of time.

That said, I literally just decided to move to B+C from traditional PCT, so I am baby stepping into being more aggressive. But regardless, Tren is always going to be my go to unless I ever discover something better..
I recently dove into tren after spending years being afraid of it. I should have been wiser than to have been convinced by Internet anecdotes. The only side I get is night sweats, which just isn't a big deal. Otherwise... man... the gains are addictive.

Honestly dude I’ve never been impressed with tbol or Anavar. Anadrol is the only oral I’ve taken that I feel has worked well. It’s probably because the only time I do orals il stacking with a gram of other anabolics. :)

Never tried winny but it sounds universally loved. Some people suggest it’s good for athletes but that has never sounded right to me.
Winstrol is stupiddd if you’re lean. Or like vacuum seals the skin and pulls all the water into your muscle. Plus it makes you strong as shit haha

Yea called my doctor and emailed a screenshot of my TSH. Got a 90 day supply a day later for 10$

Sometimes the legal route just makes more sense haha
i have such a good pcp, i literally give him what i want tested and he orders, he's raised an eyebrow, but he's decent about the way he goes about his business, he says as long as "i don't go crazy" lol

Gotcha. I love anavar / winstrol but that's cuz I'm a fat kid so feeling and looking leaner is appealing to me.

I was thinking of Tbol for the performance benefits given the east germans loved the stuff, so wondered if you noticed anything from it. I've got some laying around...maybe I'll just give it a shot.

Winstrol is stupiddd if you’re lean. Or like vacuum seals the skin and pulls all the water into your muscle. Plus it makes you strong as shit haha
Well it looks like I’ll have to try it. My current challenge is getting bigger. Example, my high carb day is like your every day. Once I hit 500 carbs I start tapping out. I can’t push the food high enough because I’m a weenie I guess and it makes me feel bad. I feel like there’s not enough time in the day to eat and digest the amount of food required to advance past 210 lbs on my 5’11” frame. The only way I’d be able to do it is by eating pizza and ice cream and stuff like that, but I’d rather stay shredded and smaller than bulk that way.

Gotcha. I love anavar / winstrol but that's cuz I'm a fat kid so feeling and looking leaner is appealing to me.

I was thinking of Tbol for the performance benefits given the east germans loved the stuff, so wondered if you noticed anything from it. I've got some laying around...maybe I'll just give it a shot.
The nice thing about tbol has been it hasn’t affected my kidney or liver bloods at all. Unsure about lipids as those are fucked by my anabolic stack right now anyway.

The nice thing about tbol has been it hasn’t affected my kidney or liver bloods at all. Unsure about lipids as those are fucked by my anabolic stack right now anyway.
Have you considered cardarine for lipids bro? Saw an interview on power project so I started running it with Tren and my panels have dramatically improved.

Well it looks like I’ll have to try it. My current challenge is getting bigger. Example, my high carb day is like your every day. Once I hit 500 carbs I start tapping out. I can’t push the food high enough because I’m a weenie I guess and it makes me feel bad. I feel like there’s not enough time in the day to eat and digest the amount of food required to advance past 210 lbs on my 5’11” frame. The only way I’d be able to do it is by eating pizza and ice cream and stuff like that, but I’d rather stay shredded and smaller than bulk that way.
Have you ever considered drinking meals? Blending up a bunch of rice and water can make it easier. Chug it like beer. I don’t drink anymore, but I used to our beers down fast, similar concept.

Back