What do we want IGF-1 levels to be?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 123722

When people say you should take 2-4ius per day for fat loss, and 6-8ius a day for muscle growth, as they saying this assuming you're getting 100pts per iu?

When I was taking 5iu, my IGF-1 reading was 495, so essentially every IU gave me an increase of 100pt increase IGF-1

So if someone is taking 10ius, are they trying to get IGF-1 levels to 1000?

I know everyone responds differently, but what is the range people are looking to achieve when they throw these numbers out?

I think 400 is a good number long term. I'd be afraid of side effect if I went higher long term.
But why 400? What is going on at that level? Is 200 the "norm" so 400 is just double that?

Well some say cancer likes a higher igf as well…. So its all based on ur body and what ur goals are

When people say you should take 2-4ius per day for fat loss, and 6-8ius a day for muscle growth, as they saying this assuming you're getting 100pts per iu?

When I was taking 5iu, my IGF-1 reading was 495, so essentially every IU gave me an increase of 100pt increase IGF-1

So if someone is taking 10ius, are they trying to get IGF-1 levels to 1000?

I know everyone responds differently, but what is the range people are looking to achieve when they throw these numbers out?
are you talking Hgh ? I’m new still learning but I’ve definitely been curious about IGF-1 levels

Personally for me there’s no magic number. I like 4iu as I run gh nearly year round. If I go up higher than 4iu then I’m likely going to see my bg creep up somewhere down the line. 4iu puts my igf-1 somewhere between 340 - 400 and I’m happy with what I see from it. I can ride that for as long as I want and don’t have any health concerns.

Think OP is asking apart from a fat loss/ health regimen, what numbers do you want during a cycle/blast if using HGH, that isn't a waste of HGH for this purpose.

I'd be very careful with 6-8iu long term, Lots of these young guys dropping dead were on the 10iu a day Rich Piana Diet (RIP). HGH has to bind somewhere after it's saturated, and that will be your organs (Your heart)
I don't think most gear (at conservative doses) will shed years off your life quite like overdosing GH will, there's no coming back from enlarged heart or cardiac hypertrophy.

I'd go with the minimum, and if spiking higher, run it much shorter.

My HRT doctor has been lifting since the 80s, Guy is jacked. Said 1-2iu a day won't have any long term negative effects on organ growth.

I'm not a pro, mr olympia, or anything like that. I'd maybe opt for 4iu-6iu a day while cycling, and 1-2iu a day year round. I personally haven't run anything higher than 3iu a day.

Think OP is asking apart from a fat loss/ health regimen, what numbers do you want during a cycle/blast if using HGH, that isn't a waste of HGH for this purpose.

I'd be very careful with 6-8iu long term, Lots of these young guys dropping dead were on the 10iu a day Rich Piana Diet (RIP). HGH has to bind somewhere after it's saturated, and that will be your organs (Your heart)
I don't think most gear (at conservative doses) will shed years off your life quite like overdosing GH will, there's no coming back from enlarged heart or cardiac hypertrophy.

I'd go with the minimum, and if spiking higher, run it much shorter.

My HRT doctor has been lifting since the 80s, Guy is jacked. Said 1-2iu a day won't have any long term negative effects on organ growth.

I'm not a pro, mr olympia, or anything like that. I'd maybe opt for 4iu-6iu a day while cycling, and 1-2iu a day year round. I personally haven't run anything higher than 3iu a day.
Great write up and explanation for the community. I think a lot of us want to know what that magical hgh number is for when those side effects truly start to hit. Great points. Thank you.

Back