What do you guys want to see tested?

What would you see as the most important. 2 choices

• Total voters
Would love to see more Ment/trest tests done. Not many sources for the stuff out there and i've only come across one test so far.

Also orals, tbol & var especially. They are faves for many people and sooo many out there, but few labs.
+1 for sure for trest.

Nope no raws, I don’t brew. Come to think of it I don’t think anyone has tested primo raw yet. Usually just Test E and C.
Ya that's what I've noticed. I may end up taking that hit eventually. Either way keep it up man! That testing a major bro move

SYN pharma oxandralone 10mg
New port pharma oxandarlone 10mg
Pareto oxandralone 5mg
Can’t help ya with the Canadian stuff. However I tested both Odin Pharma and Xeno labs anavar, both came back good at 10mg and 11mg. I also tested Xeno Labs oral primo and that was 8.8mg/10mg.

How about Odin anadrol and Winstrol?any good?
Never tested those. However I sent some Anabol 10, Androlic 50s and Azolol winny all by British Dispensery in.
For Odin I think only his Halo was tested and it was in the 8/10mg range. I have his turinabol that I could send as well for donations.

Never tested those. However I sent some Anabol 10, Androlic 50s and Azolol winny all by British Dispensery in.
For Odin I think only his Halo was tested and it was in the 8/10mg range. I have his turinabol that I could send as well for donations.
If u could test some it would be great?

Older thread, but I’d like to see some of Dragon Ordnance’s gear tested. Have a hard time tracking down recent lab results and bloods for DO.

Id like to see more exotic compounds tested such as mtren, dhb, superdrol, epistane, etc

Older thread, but I’d like to see some of Dragon Ordnance’s gear tested. Have a hard time tracking down recent lab results and bloods for DO.
I tested his primo and it was like 183/200. Once they fail the first test I don’t get more gear from them.

Sponsors