What happened to READALOT?

Haven’t been very active on here but I noticed I’m not getting 94 studies thrown at me everytime I post something. Been a while since I heard about heavy metal testing also lmao

He changed usernames and toned down on the nerd bs. If I recall correctly I think he was anti-AAS leaning? Hmmm who does that remind you of? ‍

Readalot's quite a cool cat though...his posts made me either smile or laugh.

Sector is another crazy animal too haha.

There's a member that's popped up that reminds me of him. Just doesn't post a trillion studies.
I’m totally rebooted to this forum so I have no idea what’s going on with the member drama haha. I just got a little tired of the guys at PM telling me not to come off and to run these astronomical cycles.

Meso is a hidden gem. I like how blunt everyone is with the new labs I get a good kick out of it. Also got some great advice here, not totally sure why I stopped logging in.

I’m totally rebooted to this forum so I have no idea what’s going on with the member drama haha. I just got a little tired of the guys at PM telling me not to come off and to run these astronomical cycles.

Meso is a hidden gem. I like how blunt everyone is with the new labs I get a good kick out of it. Also got some great advice here, not totally sure why I stopped logging in.
At least there's fewer trolls and idiots now after the major changes Millard made over the past couple years. But those that are here just add entertainment.

What happened to sector? He seemed fine. I think he advised me to run 700 tren tho that was a little weird.

Just a sad story, nothing bad really happened, he violated a rule for doxxing and he got a timeban. He returned, said goodbye and left. Great guy, we had some rough arguement some time ago but we quickly sorted it, honestly he is one of the coolest i've met here. He's doing ok now, but if i'm not mistaken something happened with his mail and pass-code of the board and i doubt he's gonna come back.

You can take a look here for the incident

Just a sad story, nothing bad really happened, he violated a rule for doxxing and he got a timeban. He returned, said goodbye and left. Great guy, we had some rough arguement some time ago but we quickly sorted it, honestly he is one of the coolest i've met here. He's doing ok now, but if i'm not mistaken something happened with his mail and pass-code of the board and i doubt he's gonna come back.

He lost his temper with a belligerent newbie who was instigating a fight and violated one of the red lines here.

It was a slap on the wrist, not a permaban (like "Lexington" likely received), took offense and left, despite many of us trying to change his mind. Though let's face it, there aren't any other forums of Meso's caliber so maybe he'll be back.

Thought that was Goingstronger that got deleted, not Readalot.